Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finished FFX-2 now.Hurray!

Default Finished FFX-2 now.Hurray!

Yes, I finished this game some minutes ago.I cried in the end.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Did you get the perfect ending, the good ending or the standard one?

the standard one.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

did you go new yevon or youth league? with yavon you can only get 92%
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

youth league

Regards,
    Big D

Crocodylus Pontifex The Space Pope's Avatar

I cried at the end of FFX-2 as well when I realized I paid 50 dollars for a terrible ending. Yes I mean the 100% one.

I hated pretty much everything about that game, but I will say that their take on the job/battle systems were pretty fun, and the mission based gameplay was a nice twist. Basically I liked the gameplay mechanics, graphics and not much else.
    derp

Im happy i got mine for free, as a present, from my brother.
    In my opinion this game was terrible, i somehow always ended up in the movie theatre watching clips or listeing to music.....

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Apart from all the things obviously wrong with this game, the fact that it was way way way to easy probably annoyed me even more. There is at no point any battle in which you are at all in danger of dying!

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    Apart from all the things obviously wrong with this game, the fact that it was way way way to easy probably annoyed me even more. There is at no point any battle in which you are at all in danger of dying!
    I actually had some problems the first time i fought azi dahaka, the next time i had the cat nip... and the monsters in the bevelle underground really got on my nerves....

By all rights this game is quite bad. Mainly for the story line. But I have to be honest; I love this game. The menus and the battle system are lush and I really like gaining AP to learn abilities. Not to mention the massive number of abilities available to you. But enough of that.

The ending isn't entirely great but the scene in the Den of woe, which I only gained access to on my 7th playthrough, is really gripping. I was amazed by how good that scene was.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    the scene in the Den of woe, which I only gained access to on my 7th playthrough, is really gripping. I was amazed by how good that scene was.
    I've always wanted to see that scene but on my 3rd play through I got so bored I just couldn't bring myself to play on.

I ended the game at 72%. I don't know which ending I got, but it was boring and not worth it. I love FFX-2 too, but the ending was weak. ;___;

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah, I came in expecting a big epic story like the others in the series, so I was a little disappointed. It was a fun game, though. Glad you liked it, FE :kaohappy:

I enjoyed the last battle. Probably had the best battle music in FFX-2, and the ability/item cameos were nice.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Seriously I had no idea people didnt like this game till I stolled by this section of the forums... tbh I really enjoyed this game and it relieved some of the stress I was going through at the time - the lightheartedness of the game gave me a really good experence and throughly enjoyed myself, esp the song in the Thunder Plains, imo its one of my all time fave ff songs, right up there with Aerith's theme and One Winged Angel definatly a strong contender for best lyrical song from an FF.