Thread: Reign of Terra: Character Spotlight

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Reign of Terra: Character Spotlight

Sorry if there's already one of these, but I didn't want to search through all the old stuff to find out.

What does everyone think of Terra? She may not be the coolest character but she's pretty special, and I feel she deserves a spotlight.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Green hair is cool.

I tend to prefer playing as female characters in games so I automatically took to her when I first played this game.

Blog Entries

I want to know what love is!:sing:
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    You, sir, just made my day.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

She's quite possibly my favorite character in the series. I instantly took to her and she has one of my favorite stories in the series. Despite being well loved among fans, I still feel its a shame she is never taken seriously as a deep character like the ones from later installments.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You took the words right out of my mouth! ^

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    You, sir, just made my day.
    Mine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Sorry if there's already one of these, but I didn't want to search through all the old stuff to find out.
    Well I have made these Spotlights and I planning to do on every character, at least characters with some significance and I donīt mind of someone else makes this sort of thread.

What I think about Terra? I think she is awesome and she is one of my favorite characters from VI except almost every playable character is my favorite but I guess Locke tops them all.

Terras story is great. You really start to feel bad for the character and when I first time played the game I was really eager to find out what is her backstory. Nowadays amnesia might seem too cliche. But still great character, I think it gets some time to get used to her blonde hair if I ever decide to get Dissidia.

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable Pig View Post
    I think it gets some time to get used to her blonde hair if I ever decide to get Dissidia.
    She has an alternate costume in Dissidia that features her with her green hair, so don't dispair. Whether you like green or blonde, you'll get to choose.

Anyway, I think she's a wonderful character, one of my favorites, despite the little time I've spent playing VI.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable Pig View Post
    Well I have made these Spotlights and I planning to do on every character, at least characters with some significance and I donīt mind of someone else makes this sort of thread.

What I think about Terra? I think she is awesome and she is one of my favorite characters from VI except almost every playable character is my favorite but I guess Locke tops them all.

Terras story is great. You really start to feel bad for the character and when I first time played the game I was really eager to find out what is her backstory. Nowadays amnesia might seem too cliche. But still great character, I think it gets some time to get used to her blonde hair if I ever decide to get Dissidia.
    Oooo, sorry to steal your thunder. :Eek: Didn't even notice it was your bit.

She is my favorite character in FFVI and is definitely one of the best characters in the series.

Terra was my favourite character from FFVI and one of my all time favourite characters from the series.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Дī)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

She may not be the coolest character
    Lies and deceit. She's probably my all time favourite final fantasy character. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY SHE'S SUCH A MARY SUE But yeah, I love her to bits from the design down. I always give her the Atma weapon, and Celes the Ragnarok.