Thread: Music Fests

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

Default Music Fests

Summer is here!and as most fest heads know its the start of the festival season!woo!Glastonbury was last weekend and it seemed pretty dam good!

Im going to T in the park.Its the biggest music fest in scotland atm,Im camping out with 40 mates for 4 days,4 days of solid boozing and giging!awwww cant wait

Is any1 else going to any music fests over the next couple of months?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I could be going to Bud-Rising come August. Calvin Harris, David Guetta & a few more good DJ's will be playing, so I'm thinking of checking it out. Other than that I don't have any plans on going anywhere else. I went to PlanetLove last summer and it was just a messy affair so I won't be going back there.

Str8 Pimpin'

I'm off to Rock Werchter in Belgium tomorrow! 4 days of partyin'!

Uh, I've only been to one festival (V99!). Didn't really enjoy it - there's something about the toilets and drunken idiots urinating on people in the crowd that kind of put me off. Mind you, V Festivals do attract some utter morons. I'd like to go to Glastonbury at some point, though - think it's a bit more civilised, and an interesting range of music. Springsteen looked amazing!

Just came home from the Roskilde Festival 7 hours ago. 9 days of drinking and going to shows is now over. The weather was amazing and hot (too hot even), and my lungs and throat are now affected by the urin dust

The artists I saw at the festival were:

• Lucy Love
    • Lucinda Williams
    • Kanye West
    • Trentemøller
    • First Aid Kit
    • Nancy Elizabeth
    • Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
    • The Mars Volta
    • Grace Jones
    • Nine Inch Nails
    • Faith No More
    • Balstyrko
    • Marnie Stern
    • Marissa Nadler
    • Amadou & Mariam
    • Slipknot
    • Fever Ray
    • Pet Shop Boys
    • Peter Doherty
    • Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    • Coldplay

..and then I also went to Copenhagen on Tuesday to see Depeche Mode live in Copenhagen. Great concert!

I'm going to Bumbershoot in Seattle, all 3 days. The headliners are getting weirder (Black-Eyed Peas?? ), but it's still a great festival.