Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special Edition FFVII PS3

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Special Edition FFVII PS3

I have been reading about this all over the internet but have yet to find an article saying whether or not it is coming to the U.S. Does anyone know if we're going to be lucky enough to get these or is it Japan exclusive?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Are you taling about the "remake"? It ended up to be just speculation, SE bashed these rumours numerous times...

Or are talking about something completely different? If so, a link would help...

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Not the remake. A special Edition FFVII PS3, as previously stated.

Limited Edition Final Fantasy VII PS3 | PS3 Informer

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oooh. You mean the console! Well, we rarely, if ever, get these special types, so I wouldn't count on it...

they already released that and yes it is a Japan only release, it was a bundle to promote Advent Children Complete...

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I knew they already released it, I was just wondering if the U.S. was gonna get it. This is very disappointing. I was waiting to get a PS3 so I could get this. Whats' so special about Japanese fans, huh? Are they more special than any other kind of fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    I knew they already released it, I was just wondering if the U.S. was gonna get it. This is very disappointing. I was waiting to get a PS3 so I could get this. Whats' so special about Japanese fans, huh? Are they more special than any other kind of fan?
    Pretty much. Seriously, after everything else that Japan has gotten that we've been left out of, you're complaining that they're getting a console with a different look to it?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Who's complaining? I was asking a simple question. Do they get the special stuff 'cause that's where it all originated? I can see how the "huh" would seem like I'm pissed, but I personally think you need to develop a sense of humor.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Japanese always win with Squenix. Even if we get something cool and original in our games, SE turns around and releases an "international" version which has our extra stuff and some more to boot. Kingdom Hearts and FFX, X-2, and XII are prime examples.

We also never get the console specials. I don't remember us getting the Crisis Core PSP nor did we get the FFIII DS. This PS3 is not any different.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    The Japanese always win with Squenix. Even if we get something cool and original in our games, SE turns around and releases an "international" version which has our extra stuff and some more to boot. Kingdom Hearts and FFX, X-2, and XII are prime examples.

We also never get the console specials. I don't remember us getting the Crisis Core PSP nor did we get the FFIII DS. This PS3 is not any different.

Were actually getting the Dissidia PSP though.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxkairi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post

Were actually getting the Dissidia PSP though.
    Depends... what does it look like?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

We are getting a Dissidia PSP, but it's not what you think. It's just got the game and a PSP. It doesn't have the special markings on it. I think it also comes with a UMD movie of Advent Children, I can't remember if that's us or Japan.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Then I don't feel it counts, if it doesn't have a specail design or at least a handheld cover.

AC is hardly a bonus...

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

lol Same here. The only thing we get is the cover art on the box it comes in.

To be fair, though, the cover art is really, really awesome.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.