Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go kill yourself, Catcher Chocobo

Catcher Chocobo is easy, it just takes some practice. I can do it almost every time these days. (Or at least, I could a while back, don't know about now.) - and by that, I do mean the 0 seconds, not just beating the trainer. I find the two Dodger Chocobos to be harder.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

The first time I did this I did it first try and was meh about it, then my brother decided to play FFX and he had a smurf load of trouble with it, I told him I did it first try and he offered me the pad... took me 3 tries lol of corse, he never let me play his game again lol. I actully had more trouble getting his crest the first time as I didnt go back for it right away and when I did I had my very first encounter with a Dark Aeon lol some discovery I was so supprised when he hit me for 99999 lol... lost 3 hours of play finding that little bit of info.

On a side note, I dont buy Yojimbo untill I can pay him the maximum amount of money (roughly around the same time I get to the dark Aeons), you do know the lower you buy him for the less he will use Zanmato right? this is the sole reason I do this.

Additionally I didnt have any problems with the lightning thing, failed once then paused it every time I dodged one to write it down on a piece of paper to keep count.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDragon View Post
    On a side note, I dont buy Yojimbo untill I can pay him the maximum amount of money (roughly around the same time I get to the dark Aeons), you do know the lower you buy him for the less he will use Zanmato right? this is the sole reason I do this.
    Actually I think that depends on how much you pay him in battle. I happen to get zanmato pretty often and I paid 194000 or something...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    i totaly use the Codebreaker on it, if the game wants to cheat, well i will too, not to say i didn't try it a hundred bajillion times before deciding to cheat...
    this

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's kind of a game of luck AND practice. One of the first plays through FFX, I got 0.00 on my first try. On one of my last, it took me ages! I love that game though, it's my favorite minigame.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Get the remasterd version.