CYCLE 2

Thanks to Miriel for the awesome logo.

The Forum where it's all playing out: http://forums.eyesonff.com/chocobo-stables/

<hr />
IT'S BACK

Do YOU want to be a Cid's Knight? Of course you do. Why wouldn't you? Look at all the perks CK's get:

• Unlimited PM storage.
  • Won't have to deal with those pesky ads.
  • Access to secret staff forums.
  • e-power over your fellow man.

Well, now here's your chance to join their ranks and grab that blue title.

That's right everyone, it's time once again for the international phenomenon...

CYCLE 2

This year's competition promises to be bigger, badder, and more exciting than ever before! Many twists and surprises await those who choose to participate.

Last year we had a great and competitive event which led to the knighting of 2-time Highwind Award winner, Flying Mullet. And let me tell you something, he was NOT the staff favorite coming out of the gate. This should go to show that anyone can win and become a CK as long as they show the right effort and attitude. Take a page out of Mulley's book and apply, have some fun, and maybe you'll win!

Also this year there may be more than one winner. In addition to the grand prize (you become Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight, duh), there will also be other prizes awarded to all who apply. So come join in!

Still need convincing? Well listen to these testimonials of current and former CKs:

Rantzien: "I thought I knew what it was like to have fun on this message board, but boy was I wrong. Being a CK is so much fun, I think my head may just explode!"

Loony BoB: "Becoming a Cid's Knight was the best thing that ever happened to me. Some nights, when I miss that bright blue beacon of integrity the most, I weep a little."

foa: "If ya'll don't want to be a CK then I'm going to come over to your house and kick your ass."

Quina: "CK is very tasty. I especially like their barbeque chicken pizza."

In order to apply to Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight, simply fill out the following application and post it in this thread. Then wait for the fun to begin.

Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight Cycle 2 Application Form

1. What is your user name?

2. Are you male or female?

3. How old are you?

4. What year did you join Eyes on Final Fantasy?

5. In seven words or less, please tell us why you want to be Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight.

Applications will last approximately until we have enough but one week tops.

Applicants:
Jowy
Burtsplurt
Darkswordofchaos
Rye
Iceglow
Raistlin
I'm My Own MILF
Lekana
The Space Pope
Misfit
Goldenboko