Thread: Danzo from Naruto

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

Default Danzo from Naruto

*HUGE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE READ THE RECENT NARUTO MANGA*

The second I saw him pull out the Sharingan I thought "No, he can't be Obito. Surely not"
    But if you look at the picture in the attachment then you can see the similarities. If you have read the Kakashi chronicals then you'll know that he gave his left Sharingan eye to Kakashi and you'll know that most of his body was crushed on the right side. Which would explain the one sharingan and the fact that he is covered in bandages.
    Also, they never did find his body.

Does anyone else think that Danzo could be Obito, looking for a bit of revenge?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Dear lord, I must read the next chapter then.

im thinking hes too old..... might turn out to be sasuke's father....
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Not this theories again, I saw 47 pages of that on an Anime forum just this morning...

*Takes breath*

Danzo is not Obito. Why? Because a real Uchiha (as Obito) doesn't need to hide his Sharingan because it is only activated on battle, and elsewhere it looks like a normal eye. Danzo, as Kakashi, hides his because it is completely activated ALWAYS, that means it is transplanted.

Also, Danzo fighted Sarutobi for the Third Hokage title and lost. We all know Sarutobi was Jiraiya's teacher, and Jiraiya was Minato's teacher, and Minato was Kakashi and Obito's teacher. Also, Sarutobi gave Minato the Hokage title years and years later. That means Danzo is way older than Kakashi, BUT, Obito had the same age than Kakashi.

AND, Danzo was active during the Second great shinobi war, and Obito died during the Third shinobi war, years later, when he was 13 year old. We can know that the wars where quite separated, because Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade got their Sannin title against Hanzo during the Second war, and Minato, Jiraiya's student, became famous on the Third war, and as I said before, Obito died then.

*Takes breath*

The Obito=Danzo theory doesn't work because of that.

I rest my case

*Slaps desk with force*

*Sobs out*

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

^ what he said...

Lord, the Sharingan is becoming like the damn Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts. It seems like everyone has one stored away somewhere.

I am curious to know what Danzo is up to. Think he's going to assassinate/brainwash the other Kages? I'm aslo curious about his need for Kabuto for "restoring" his eye and arm, especially now that he's revealed his Sharingan. Hell, I'm just happy that Kabuto is coming back into the picture cause for awhile there I felt the author had dropped it from the story.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    ^ what he said...

Lord, the Sharingan is becoming like the damn Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts. It seems like everyone has one stored away somewhere.

I am curious to know what Danzo is up to. Think he's going to assassinate/brainwash the other Kages? I'm aslo curious about his need for Kabuto for "restoring" his eye and arm, especially now that he's revealed his Sharingan. Hell, I'm just happy that Kabuto is coming back into the picture cause for awhile there I felt the author had dropped it from the story.

Any thoughts?
    He wants Kabuto for Orochimaru's research on forbidden jutsu that can help him. But he obviously doesn't need to heal his eye haha. He better not kill Anko though *shakes fist*.

If Naruto's gonna show up at the Kage meeting to see Raikage I wonder how Danzo will react.

I'm also curious about who the smurf is attacking Danzo when he has JUST left the village. Maybe its Zetsu's doing?

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> wow, that was unexpected..
    Anyways Danzo looks too old to be Obito and i think that eye is transplanted just like Kakashi..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Quote Originally Posted by black orb View Post
    >>> wow, that was unexpected..
    Anyways Danzo looks too old to be Obito and i think that eye is transplanted just like Kakashi..
    As a friend pointed out, Danzo was basically Black Ops. If anyone had the chance to get himself a transplanted Sharingan without the notice of another, it would be Danzo.

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

Ok, maybe he is too old. But is it impossible to think that maybe he killed the real Danzo at some point and switched places with him. And the boulders that crushed him messed up his eye so much that he has no choice but to leave it active....But then again, Obito was a nice guy so I doubt that he would turn bad.

Quote Originally Posted by *Devore* View Post
    Ok, maybe he is too old. But is it impossible to think that maybe he killed the real Danzo at some point and switched places with him. And the boulders that crushed him messed up his eye so much that he has no choice but to leave it active....But then again, Obito was a nice guy so I doubt that he would turn bad.
    But there is absolutely no basis for this. I wouldn't say his eye is "messed up" if the only problem is permanent activation.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

o.O other people who understand my guilty pleasure of Naruto manga
    I haven't really been keeping up with the manga in the last month or two, but I've glanced at the notes I find on the internet.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.