View Poll Results: What do you think of dating sites?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like them! I got married and have twelve children!

3 9.38%
  • I hate them! I'd rather get punched in the brain!

4 12.50%
  • No opinion on them.

8 25.00%
  • I heard their periods attract bears!

4 12.50%
  • I got herpes that way.

0 0%
  • I am so hungover right now.

2 6.25%
  • I refuse to answer this poll.

3 9.38%
  • I never thought about it to much, but the period breath thing is tempting.

2 6.25%
  • I think I have a man crush on Kawaii Ryukishi.

6 18.75%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dating sites are for people who have period breath.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Edge View Post
    What is bad about them? I don't see anything wrong with them at all. I haven't signed up for one myself, but I see it as just another way of meeting people.

I don't have any problems against them at all. I think they can work sometimes, and I actually used to be a member of one for bisexuals/homosexuals - it didn't really do anything for me, other than some internet flirting and stuff, which is also neat.

This thread makes me sad. I've joined like four sites (over the course of like 5 or 6 years) and got squat. Bah humbug. There is no Christmas

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah I dunno where she is

I am against the idea of dating sites. What it says about people these days is that they are more comfortable meeting someone online then going out there. Being a male, I think this is a result of lower testosterone today which leads to lack of manly courage in some males.

Check out Gary Brodsky Teaches How To Seduce, Pick Up and Dominate Any Woman. This guy knows a load about how feminism is effecting us.

EDIT: Iceglow mentioned some people not having time to go out and meet girls/guys. This is no excuse. For example, a man. Everywhere he goes there will be women, at the grocery store, the gym, on the bus, the street, at work depending on occupation. Conversations can always be started. Iceglows mention of him still getting numbers and interest etc is proof of this.
    Last edited by The Last Oath; 07-13-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

fire_of_avalon & Fuzakeru: Thanks. My friends (especially edczxcvbnm) really look forward to when I write them. I took a break on writing them up until recently, but I do try to update it two or three times a week now. The more people read them the more I write them!

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Oath View Post
    Check out Gary Brodsky Teaches How To Seduce, Pick Up and Dominate Any Woman. This guy knows a load about how feminism is effecting us.
    The saddest thing about this is that he is absolutely right. Women actually are that smurfed up.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

They are hilarious.

A bunch of women post profiles and wait for guys to approach them. Then they reject them based on whatever suits their fancy.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I have openly admitted that I have used gay-dating sites to find guys. I'll admit that there are a lot of guys there, just looking for sex. You can find some pretty cool guys though. I haven't really have any success (for a boyfriend at least, getting laid though I have a few times) though I have made some pretty cool friends along the way.

As a gay guy sometimes it is hard to find someone. Not all of us frequent the local gay areas of town and some of us aren't into that scene. I know there are other things you can do, like get involved in queer-specific types of groups, but sometimes it is not so easy.

Dating sites can be a useful tool to meet people, but you should always keep your eyes open because sometimes the most random coincidences will lead you to someone. Life is weird like that.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am against the idea of dating sites. What it says about people these days is that they are more comfortable meeting someone online then going out there. Being a male, I think this is a result of lower testosterone today which leads to lack of manly courage in some males.

EDIT: Iceglow mentioned some people not having time to go out and meet girls/guys. This is no excuse. For example, a man. Everywhere he goes there will be women, at the grocery store, the gym, on the bus, the street, at work depending on occupation. Conversations can always be started. Iceglows mention of him still getting numbers and interest etc is proof of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    The saddest thing about this is that he is absolutely right. Women actually are that smurfed up.
    Are you guys retarded or are you... retarded? That's the only reason I can think of you would think any of that works.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    This thread makes me sad. I've joined like four sites (over the course of like 5 or 6 years) and got squat. Bah humbug. There is no Christmas
    There's always Hannukah...if you're a jew that is

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Nothing wrong with them, just not my thing.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I made a profile for a friend once. I learned more about him just trying to fill that out then I ever wanted to know :Eek:

I don't think there's anything wrong with dating sites. It might even be the best choice for some people. Everybody there is looking for the same thing, and you don't have to worry so much about people playing games/broken hearts than in real life, I would think...

But i'm only 15, what do I know?

And I joined chemistry.com one day just so I could take there personality test! Apparently I am a Negotiator/Explorer personality type. I then deleted my account. xD

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> My dad go to those sites a lot, (and it seems it works)..
    Personally i have never been there, i mean you have to put a pic of yourself in the net right?, well thats something i`ll never do..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..