Thread: Am i under-leveled/Bad stats

Dancing Chocobo Am i under-leveled/Bad stats

Hello everyone, it's nice to be back on the forums.
    Today, i have a simple question.
    I have beaten the game, and Enou, at level 45.
    On my new account, which is by far the better one, i defeated Omega and Shinryu with ease, but am stuck in the bonus dungeon.
    My party consists of level 45-47's, and i have mastered every job, for everyone, except Necromancer.

The reason i am asking, is because i only have like 2000-2500 Hp, and around 350 Mp. This goes for everyone. How am i level 45, with only 2500 Hp? So, i had to wonder, if the class i use, reflected my stats.

What i mean is, if i leveled Bartz as a monk, and Lenna as a mage, (from level 1 to 50) would Bartz have higher Hp, and would Lenna have higher Mp? Since Monks have high Hp game.

Also, am i underleveled? Although, i breezed through the game with ease, and made Shinryu, Omega, and Exdeath my %*#!$.

Blog Entries

Default some quick tips

I'm level 53 and I got 5000 Hp for most my characters. Since you beat Omega and whats his name though I think you played it right. Also you may be using classes that don't have high HP. Switch class to a monk and see how much HP you have then. I know mages have low HP and high MP. So I think its your class. Better yet switch to Bare.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Yeah, right now i am replaying the game, using a new strategy, i'll see where it goes. Bare, means Freelancer, right?

Blog Entries

Default Re

Yeah bare means freelancer. That job gains every stat plus of mastered Jobs. So if you mastered Monk, bare would have all those Hp + abilities.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.