Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Hottest Video Game Babe Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Honestly you should probably just ignore us, since the deadline was missed, and if you already have an even 64, this would just mess with your numbers.
    Oi! Don't say that. This is not the time to back down; this is the time to beg for Agent Proto's leniency, and bestow upon her gifts and sparkling things! Kid must be given her proper shot, despite the obvious carelessness of our voting membership (myself included) . Hell, I would even be fine with Kid replacing my earlier nomination of Schala Zeal (they are both essentially the same person; both are exceptionally beautiful, but Kid has some better concept art ). That might be a better idea, actually; after all, if I am allowed to bend the regulations by nominating extra females, my treatment should not be special -- everyone should be allowed to do so, and then there would be chaos, and we cannot have that.

If you would rather not screw with your numbers, Agent Proto, would you be willing to perform such an exchange (Kid to replace Schala)? If so, you have my word that you will hear no more in the way of complaints from me.

See, NeoCracker, now is the time to keep our heads down, lest they be hacked off when Lady Proto decides they would be less irritating severed from our necks than attached to them.

Right; Bracket B.

1. Princess Zelda. Thanks go to ljkkjlcm9 for posting a more becoming image for the woman. I am not terribly fond of the bridal gown look, but the violet camisole-type garment allows for some of her form to be less of a mystery, which in this case is a positive thing. As for Cammy, her image is considerably more slutty, and the hat inexplicably bothers me. A great deal.

2. Samus Aran, undoubtedly. Are we certain that Krusche Elendia is female? Well, contrary to Zelda's style mentioned above, Samus permits little of her anatomy to remain at all mysterious. She manages to pull the style off considerably better than Cammy, however; no massive, unnecessary holes in the garment to border just that much closer on nudity -- Samus' suit is entirely skintight, and such garments actually tend to feel good for the wearer. Thus, Samus is not mere eye-candy; she serves her own purpose.

3. Rydia of Mist. No contest to be had here, really; there is nothing whatsoever special Claire Redfield, to my mind. As for Rydia . . . that is a lovely woman. I suspect the green hair does much to fuel the overall physical attractiveness she exudes (sort of a Dirge Of Cerberus Weiss hairstyle, taken to a more feminine length, arrangement, and color), and the eyes are very . . . "Sephiroth", although not in an ominous manner -- more like intense curiosity, boring effortlessly into the eyes of those who confront her directly, because it is part of her personality. That, and she combines the aesthetic styles of a gossamer-thin torso garment and some prodigiously flowing capes. Sexy without being trashy or obsequious; she exudes a confidence I like a great deal.

4. Elhaym Van Houten. Again, her competition is entirely unworthy of her. The slightly "drunken" look of Elly's gaze repulses me a bit, but that hair of hers is easily knee-length in places, which is a beautiful thing. ^_^

5. Nina Williams, although this is a somewhat reluctant vote. Nudity for nudity's sake is seldom appealing for any length of time, and there is no reason for what was probably a leather coat/vest to be shredded to leave her naked in the most inconvenient places (the back of her rips, for instance; such a thing would get irritating for the wearer, I would guess). The factors which save her are the engaging expression she has in this particular screenshot, and those stylish gauntlets.

6. Tifa Lockhart. Well, this one is partly an issue of relative detail. Tifa is rendered with an astounding quantity of detail, allowing for the complexities of skin and fabric texture and shadow depth to act in her favor, while Helena is a fairly crappy PS2-era model in a ridiculous swimsuit. Tifa has the somewhat rare feature of black hair (bound in a very interesting way -- automatic points ), and, oddly enough, her lips in this shot are especially engaging. Very thin, untroubled. Good to see that she was granted an appropriately expressive face in Advent Children, allowing her to evolve somewhat from the set of mammary glands she embodied in FFVII.

7. I have a hard time believing I am saying this, but . . . Ayla. :laugh: Never really thought of the ineloquent, brutal Ayla in the context of attractiveness before, but this vote is more the result of her opponent collecting negative points than Ayla herself accumulating positive ones. I find Kitana fairly unpleasant to look unpleasant to look at, actually; the dead eyes and bland bodysuit do her no real favors. And call me sexist if you will, but litheness and delicacy are to me attractive feminine traits, and granted, Ayla is anything but delicate, but she is less overtly brawny than the tree-legged Kitana. <_< >_>

8. Whoa, Seth Balmore, absolutely. The strange thong/half-circle-skirt combination notwithstanding, that glance could cut someone in half, and that is an exceptionally elegant weapon. Interesting how much the tool lends to its wielder . . .

Some interesting nominees have presented themselves thus far, and we are approximately halfway through the first round . . . Some truly attractive in both physical and ambient senses (details like facial expression and auras of confidence or passion suit the latter category), and some who push the profundity of femininity back several steps. *_* I am unfamiliar with the vast majority of the women being admired, but two gems sparkle with unexpected fervor . . . Namely Sheena Fujibayashi from Bracket A and Rydia of Mist from Bracket B. The following statement is not intended to objectify the fairer sex, nor isolate its importance to mere physical terms, but:

Females rule.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. Cammy - seriously, unless you have an elf fetish how can you choose Zelda over Cammy?
    2. Samus - Though I prefer her wearing the suit... I'm a kinky bastard
    3. Rydia
    4. Elly

5. Franziska
    6. Tifa - Portable flotation device
    7. Ayla
    8. Celes Chere

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

...Lady Proto???!?!?:laugh: I don't know if you are joking or not, but clearly, I notice that my avatar has deceived you, Vice Nebulosa.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

1. Cammy (Street Fighter series)
    2. Krusche Elendia (Ar tonelico)
    3. Rydia of Mist (Final Fantasy IV)
    4. Elhaym Van Houten (Xenogears)
    5. Franziska von Karma (Ace Attorney series)
    6. Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy VII)
    7. Ayla (Chrono Trigger)
    8. Seth Balmore (Lost Odessey)

That's not Seth Balmore though guys - That's Ming. I'm voting for Seth Balmore

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

1. Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
    2. Samus Aran (Metroid series)
    6. Helena (Dead or Alive series)
    7. Ayla (Chrono Trigger)
    8. Celes Chere (Final Fantasy VI)

No hard decisions yet.

EDIT: only two off this time, NeoCracker

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    That's not Seth Balmore though guys - That's Ming. I'm voting for Seth Balmore
    hm, google image search must have fooled me. I'll fix that.

Blog Entries

My votes are thus....

1. Rydia (FFIV) shes hot but kinda weird to think that last week she was a small child

2. Kitan (MK)

3. Tifa

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    ...Lady Proto???!?!?:laugh: I don't know if you are joking or not, but clearly, I notice that my avatar has deceived you, Vice Nebulosa.
    . . . What?

Damn; I missed my guess. Your profile indicates the first name "Jeff", but also the gender "F"; I figured "Jeff" might have been a nickname of sorts. Apologies. Really . . . quite mortifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    1. Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
    2. Samus Aran (Metroid series)
    6. Helena (Dead or Alive series)
    7. Ayla (Chrono Trigger)
    8. Celes Chere (Final Fantasy VI)

No hard decisions yet.

EDIT: only two off this time, NeoCracker
    But we agree on the only ones that really matter.

And only one now, I re-checked the corrected Image, and voted Celes.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vice Nebulosa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    . . . What?

Damn; I missed my guess. Your profile indicates the first name "Jeff", but also the gender "F"; I figured "Jeff" might have been a nickname of sorts. Apologies. Really . . . quite mortifying.
    Well how about that, my gender was indeed set as "F", and I don't recall ever setting it like so from "M". :laugh: I changed it back to what it's SUPPOSED to be, so no more confusions! Don't apologize about it, I totally understand how you got confused, though I had hoped "Jeff" should have told you otherwise.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Proto should update his avatar to Kaito to not confuse people then

Huh; so the candidates for pairing eight were faulty, evidently. What did Jiro say the previous woman's name was . . . *confirms* "Ming"? Shame, really; she was considerably more attractive than either of the other candidates who have come through round eight. My vote for the eighth round should be noted to have changed to Celes Chere.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Duly noted. In the meantime, I've decided to include Ming in the tournament, and she will replace another candidate in one of the two later brackets.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Good call there Proto.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Depends on who she is replacing.