Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you being the best ____ you can be!?

Crocodylus Pontifex The Space Pope's Avatar

It's better to be average at everything you do rather than to only excel in one area and be below average in the rest of your endeavors, young human.
    derp

I'd be lying to say I'm the best I an be... I am in fact the greatest i can be!

*trips and falls on a pile of ripe trout*

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Uhm...Well, I'm trying my best in all areas! I seem to fail to keep my cat happy enough to not run away though But I'm a good girlfriend! And a good sister, I think. And a good daughter, and a good friend. I've been walking about 2+ miles every day looking for my cat, so unintentionally working on my weight loss, but I'm happy that SOMETHING is helping, even if it is due to the fact that my cat has run away from home and I'm trying to find him.

I think I'm failing myself though. I have absolutely no appetite, so I'm finding it difficult to keep up eating 1300 calories/day. Seriously, if I weren't so fat, I'd be scary thin *needs to stop unconsciously starving herself* And just in general I'm very hard on myself for EVERYTHING. So I'm not so good at being a good self

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Survey says?

No clue. I don't take user feedback or look at the stats on that one.
    And I have no intention of claiming responsibilities or meeting expectations.

However, if anyone feels they can do a better job at being Chemical than I,
    the bidding for this account begins at 15k$ Euro.

Boldly go.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I'm at level 99 and all of my stats are maxed out. I just need to go kill those damn WEAPONs.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Definately not... I can be more compassionate, more understanding and far more patient and tolerant.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

In real life: I'm getting there. I'm nowhere close though, but I've definitely been making progress recently.

Online: I've been reluctant to let my best shine through where everyone lives against everything I live for.

Weird, I know. I guess it has to do with my real life improving a lot lately, while EoFF just seems to stay the same. I guess by looking at my improving real life, it makes it look like EoFF has gotten worse. It's the theory of relativity in action, I guess.