Thread: Nintendo DS Study

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo DS Study

Hi guys,

As part of a course in Human-Computer Interaction, I’m doing a project on Nintendo DS gaming and the decision making involved in purchase and play of DS games. The findings from the project will allow us to better understand the expectations and desires that NDS users have of their game-play experience.

I need NDS owners and game players to participate in my study. Participation will take approximately 45 minutes of your time over AT MOST two (2) sessions, and will be scheduled for a time that is mutually convenient.

Since I'm asking for participants over an internet forum, it's obvious that limitations in contact exist, so what I aim to do is hold a rather informal, semi-structured interview with participants over PM or IM. Your involvement and anything you share in the interviews will be entirely anonymous.

If you're interested (and are at least 18 years of age), please send me a PM and I will contact you with contact information for both me and my supervisors, as well as information about the ethics clearance behind the project.

Thanks!

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I am interested...and yet I am interested in blabing my answers also. I don't think that I am all that unique but maybe I am...for this forum at least. I imagine I fall into the old persons thing somewhat when it comes to the Nintendo Dick Smack.

Sure, I'll be willing to give you my opinions on the system and its games.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Why is this always structured so that I am too young to participate? Good luck with your study.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Sure, add me on MSN or something and I'll be happy to participate.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I did this a week or so ago, and it's pretty painless. Some of the questions in my interview were actually pretty interesting to discuss. Plus, you get to chat with and make fun of krissy.