Thread: TheSpeedGamers Vs FF Series

Default TheSpeedGamers Vs FF Series

TheSpeedGamers will attempt to beat Final Fantasy 1-12 (11 will have a time slot set aside for representation) live on webcam while raising money for ACT Today (Autism charity). They will start on Friday July 17th and play continuously for an entire week while streaming their game play. A commentary feed and chat will accompany the game play for viewer interaction. All of this can be found on their website www.TheSpeedGamers.com.

In total, TheSpeedGamers have raised approximately $32,000 for various charities. $10,000 of the total donations was raised during their 72 hour Earthbound marathon for Susan G. Komen in May 2009. TheSpeedGamers have been putting on game marathons for over a year. Final Fantasy marks their 12th marathon, 8th for charity.
    Mana Potions is supporting TheSpeedGamers by donating gift boxes to the top 5 donators (12 pack combo mana/health, wristband, shirt, mousepad, swag), and the runner-up 5 donators are to receive a 4pack combo Mana/Health with wristband.
    Prizes such as Chocobo and Catuar plushies, Final Fantasy posters with original art, and much more will be given away.

Any promotion would be much appreciated and could go a long way.

TheSpeedGamers are based in Arlington, Texas, but consist of volunteers from all around the world.
    For more information, please visit http://www.TheSpeedGamers.com or contact Britt LaRiviere, founder of TheSpeedGamers at Britt@TheSpeedGamers.com

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I moved the thread to the General Final Fantasy forums as I think it's better suited to there.

Good luck with what you guys are doing, it's a pretty awesome thing.

Oh sorry about me being a newb Psychotic! XD
    Thanks for fixing my mistake <3

This looks awesome. I'm sure I'll be tuning in throughout.
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII: DoC, VII: CC, VIII, X, X-2, XII, KH, KH:CoM, Re:CoM, KHII, CT

Blog Entries

Talk about tenacity! Kudos to them. :D
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV