Thread: the waiting is killing me!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default the waiting is killing me!

Ok so I'm waiting for my copy of FFTA2 to be sent through, I got it from Ebay for £9.99 which is a bargain since it is "brand new and sealed" this game is actually discontinued in the UK hence probably why I've gotten a cheap copy of it but man the waiting is killing me! This is the first game I've ever had to wait for when I've paid for it ect so it's kinda new I normally shun Ebay since I don't own my own debit/credit card however I'm really excited for this and want my game NAO!!!1!!!

So what have you had to wait for games wise recently?

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Not really a games thing, but I generally get really impatient when I order anything online.

Just ask anyone on my everyday IM list.

i ordered suikoen tierkreis or however its spelt from zavvi online about 2 months ago and i waited and waited and they sent me emails apologising for the delay until i got one today saying they didnt have any and theyd remove it from their website

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It has arrived in perfect condition YAY! Now I get to play the game...oh well the woman can be happy it's something that will make Pokemon sit on a shelf a while.