Thread: When Can I Access Chocobo Dungeon?

Default When Can I Access Chocobo Dungeon?

When in the game can i access the chocobo dungeon?

Also how do i get a level 5 chocobos because im in chapter 3 capturing chocobos but all fourteen chocobo wont go higher tham level three it always say next level 0.

help please:)
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

yup need to get to chapter 5

And complete the Chocobo training thingie
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

hey can i still catch chocobos in chapter 5 or i wont get mascot if i do because it is so hard to get level five is it suppose to be a hard one to get? im like stuck on chapter three keep trying to capture lvl 5. so hard.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

You can still get chocobos in chapter 5. I waited til chapter 5 before I did anything chocobo related in my last playthrough. When you catch a chocobo then go and "talk" to it in the dungeon it'll say what it's maximum level is in the stats window. Chocobos capable of reaching level 5 are pretty rare. You need to have sent all levels of chocobos on at least 3 successful dispatches each and have all 4 runner chocobos at level 5. Once you've met these requirements the next time you enter the dungeon clasko will show you the entrace to another area where you can get the amazing chocobo.

The best thing you can find in the new dungeon is the AP egg though. Triple AP ftw

Articles
    Blog Entries

to be precise - one successful dispatch is enough for each level. I did it with 1 on each level on both PAL and INTERNATIONAL versions and it worked.