Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Name That Drunk Moment/s

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

space pope, xchat is a bitch. Let me show you the way of kvirc or weechat. or irssi

Crocodylus Pontifex The Space Pope's Avatar

I am glad that Jah showed me the way and no longer drink alcohol.
    Ganja is all I need to see the face of Jah and the Jah within myself.

space pope, xchat is a bitch. Let me show you the way of kvirc or weechat. or irssi
    Jah would be pleased
    derp

Blog Entries

ganga is all you need for everything man its the greatest natral substance on the earth

A while back when I first started drinking I was at a party. One of the girls came to talk to me and I demonstrated and told her that roll punching (Wing Chun), was good for her liver.

Heh.
    haha

Here's another drunk moment

Went to a party along with my sister her husband, plus my date... The party was kicking an loads of booze lying around... I ended up drinking 30 rounds of vodkas and black label mixes.... I was sloshed to the core...

I don't how I maintained some dignity but I ditched my date and started to grope dance wth every other gal around...In fact I didn't really give two hoots about the date ( she was somewhere off in a lil corner chatting away) Now since I'm pretty flying dancer, I started to do all sorts of stunts, abiet with the lil drunkn' gig.

Later my sister and this was the embarassing bit..told me that I pinched her ass instead the chick next to me!

I died of shame....Actually I just puked till morning with a dirty hangover...

Another incident was with a friend of mine... He didn't get accept to the University of his choice and while normally he never drank before... This night he and a coupe of mates came over with two bottles of J.D

Whats the result you say..Well Mr. Drunk Boy (who is 6'2 of a behemoth) is pretty low on tolerance level is singing, yelling out expletives oh and not to mention swimming in mud at the park... He then proceeds to cry....He cries at the beach as well but not before, pissing on a dog..He thought every other person on a cellphone was his mother....Then as we are on way back, he cries again, tells us he loves and wait for it...He wan't to throw up...

I stuck his head out the window where he proceeded to vomit....

We stop the car on the side to let him throw up some more.. The driver becomes wide eyed because the enitre side of the car is vomit streaked....

Oh we also knew here is no way in hell we can take him back to his place...So I suggested we take him to another friend house who has a single storey house..

Instead the asses take him to my place where I have five flights of stairs to get to my room...

After getting that lug up the stairs, we strip to his knickers and give him a bath... Now this where my parents, having awakened from their sleep knock on my door.... In end the were pissed, but they rather have the guy sobered up and on his way rather doing anything foolish (which he already did)

In the end he slept on my bed (I on the hard marble floor wih another buddy) got up in the morning went straight home...

To this day we razz on him about that night.. We even have pictures of it .....Oh he's a pilot now....

Hehehehe

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

OH my god I have a lot of drunken moments, some not appropriate to be told on EoFF.

Last Friday was quite eventful when we went clubbing in Wigan, I was absolutely wasted! and fell over somehow, had blood streaming down my leg and had to get my details taken so we gave them a fake address because I'm underage, later on I got kicked out of a club for being too drunk and then I was in a urm alleyway with this guy, and my mates were going sick at me (and him too) saying he was taking advantage, then I lost my bag and £30 and then I stayed out till 6am. To top it off I was in work the next day at 9am and I found that it was possible to sleep standing up.

The time we went to Wigan before that my mate was in an ambulance and my friend said seeing me lying on the floor of a bathroom in a club was harrowing as it looked like one of those adverts that said 'you wouldn't start a night like this...'.

Man I drink too much.
    Last edited by Zeldy; 07-21-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

When I get drunk, I run around like an idiot until I fall over in a ditch and laugh. Then I go and hug random people (funnily enough they are usually men) until I fall asleep. One time, at the Debutante Ball, I stole the wine bottles off the table and ran around with my suit jacket out pretending to be an aeroplane. It went well until I fell over and hit my head

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Space Pope View Post
    I am glad that Jah showed me the way and no longer drink alcohol.
    Ganja is all I need to see the face of Jah and the Jah within myself
    Man dem Babylon, Star, dem always trying to taken I and I herb, seen?

God, I have many drunk stories! Too many to count, and too many for me to actually remember them from each other.

Danes are a bunch of alcoholics.. most Europeans are actually.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Drunk stories is something im not proud of, so im not telling you.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Sephex' story was a very enjoyable read, while Keith's story made me spit at the screen with laughter. It's funny because I see that kinda thing only too often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    My favourite drinking memories usually involve a game called "Kings."
    Kings is an excellent game to play. The rules in which I play are slightly differant though:

A - Everyone drinks
    2 - smurf you: You choose someone to drink
    3 - smurf me: You drink
    4 - Touch floor: Everyone touches the floor, last to do so has to drink
    5 - Waterfall: This is the toughest card in the deck. Everyone starts drinking, and only when the fellow who drew the card stops, can the person to his left, and so on until the last person stops. It's painful.
    6 - Thumbmaster: As you said for your #10, last person not to have their thumbs up drinks
    7 - I've Never (you must make an "I've never ..." sentance; anyone who has must drink)
    8 - Toilet card! You can't go to the toilet throughout the duration of the game without this card. Last weekend someone payed 10 euro for one.
    9 - Bust a rhyme: Say a sentence with the last letter rhyming each time until someone go's blank and has to drink
    10 - Categories: Let's say, type's of actors begining with the letter B. Last to get one has to drink
    J - Reverses the round of play
    Q - New Rule - Create a rule that is to stay put until the game ends.
    K - Kings - A pint glass is put into the center of the table before the game starts. The first three kings that are drawn, each has to pour a quarter of the glass drink into, until the last king is drawn and that person has to knock the whole glass off in one.

I've had countless stories & such over the past years that I don't really know where to begin, or even remember. Wait, one night the year before last I ended up getting absolutely mangled drunk holidaying in San Diego.

It was 11PM, and everyone was drunk, like 30 of us, except for me (I don't know why this was, I think I was down by the beach all day or something). So I decided I'd catch up by drinking a hell of alot of Tequila. After a healthy portion of the bottle was devoured we made our way towards the Mexican boarder in search of Safari nightclub. As soon as we crossed we were greeted with a swarm of taximen. I gave the guy 30 dollars to drive the taxi down to the nightclub and amazingly he agreed, so while the rest got in the back partying (including said taximan) I drove down laughing the whole way. Straight to the bar. I think it worked out at 16-18 shots of the stuff eventually in the nightclub alone. Why so much? 'Cos the barman was serving them in fours (the drink was free). Big mistake to say the least. I blacked out while on my friends shoulders cheering on these Mexican women dancing like maniacs. I woke up at 6 in the morning still hammered in a drunk tank (In the US) and I was delighted to see it was full of other drunk Irish folk (I'm Irish) who were, at this stage in between Irish dancing and singing rebel songs. We partied for about another hour or two before finally colapsing again and waking up to a severe hangover. I can safely say I don't think I've been that drunk In a long long time, but the night was worth it.

Str8 Pimpin'

flew out to see my dad snuck some drinks he didnt know i wa shaving all the while he was giving me some drinks at the same time and then pissed in the fridge of the camper in from of him my step mom and stepsis while telling them i wasnt doing it :eep:

Love drinking games , you make a mockery out of yourself piss drunk!

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The most recent experience of mine was at the weekend. I'd been in bed for 2 hours sleeping. I got up, walked into the bedroom where my friend and her fella were staying and climbed into bed with them, and started cuddling them. Keep in mind, that I'd never met her boyfriend before. He was naked. I was apparently talking a different language and it took them around 15 minutes to get me out of the bed and back into the room where I was staying. I'm pretty sure I was sleepwalking though as I don't remember a second of it - I thought I went to bed and didn't get up until morning.. but, I was very very drunk at the time. Funnily enough, her boyfriend didn't say anything to me in the morning, she was amused, and I was confused and thought they were lying/joking at first.

I've had a lot of drunken adventures!

also, me and my friends often play a game similar to kings, but it's called "Ring of Fire" and it's a bit different.

i have played that it is brutal, has anyone ever played Dont drink and drive? its a mario kart drinking game, you have a beer and you have to finish that beer before you finish the race the kicker is you cannot be touching the controler while you are drinking, you have to put it on the floor, we played it with white trash 24 oz cans once and ummm dont do this :love: also drunk driver is another one but i wont play it cause it kills you