Thread: OverClocked ReMix Presents: Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption

Default OverClocked ReMix Presents: Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption

OverClocked ReMix has just released it's 14th project album Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption

The album is a fan-made arrangement album of Nobuo Uematsu's classic video game soundtrack consisting of 46 tracks set in 3 Acts. Every track from the original has been re-imagined in a narrative that culminates in a two-part finale.

The project features a large array of genres from 36 different artists. You will hear everything from orchestral, to rock, to dance, to hip-hop. There is truly something for everyone here.

The full album is available for free download at Final Fantasy IV : Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption, an OverClocked ReMix Album
    So go get it! And enjoy!

Digg it: Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption
    Preview it: YouTube - Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption, An OverClocked ReMix Album (Trailer)

Torrent: http://bt.ocremix.org/torrents/Final...mption.torrent

You and you large amount of information.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

sorry :P - and thanks for keeping the thread with the info - hope you ff fans enjoy

Ha ha, no worries man. I was thrilled to see this when I went to the site today, so as long as others are aware of it I'm happy.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is one of those "get it while it's hot" things, there was over 66,000 peers on the torrent when I looked earlier
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Downloading it now If the FFVII 'Voices of the Lifestream' album is anything to go by, this'll be fantastic.

Blog Entries

Wow, so many of the tracks were absolutely brilliant! This is remixing at its top!