Thread: Have You Ever lost The Final Battle?

Default Have You Ever lost The Final Battle?

So This is it, The time You've been Waiting For Since You Saw That Enemy You Knew You'd Fight Sooner Or Later.
    That guy/girl Which You Said Damn ill kick Your A$$.
    That One Who Destroyed Your Town/City, Killed Your Mother, Killed Your Father, Killed Your Brother(s)/Sister(s), Killed Your Best Mate, Killed Your Cat, Killed Your Dog, But Somehow He Didn't Killed You.
    You've Beaten A Whole Cast Of Bosses, Kicked The crap out of Tons of Random Enemies (or not), Bought Weapons and Spells(materia and all Those stuff Which Contain Spells to be Learned), Made Some Stores Rich by Buying Tons of Potions, Weapons and Stuff But Somehow Since You Visited Them They are as Poor as You Saw Them The First Time.
    So This is The Time, You Have Readied Your Weapons, Checked Your Armor, Skills, and Items, Those Final Dialogues Between You And The Enemy Are Coming To an end And You Know That When Those Boxes Where Dialog Appears (Spoken Dialog) Finishes, Well You aren't Going to Just Walk Away and Live Happy, You Have To Fight in Order to Survive.
    The Battle Starts, And You Say "This is for my... (Family/Friends or anything he had killed until then)" or "Damn i'm So Gonna Kick Your a$$" or just remain Silent Preparing Your Next Move.
    GAME OVER!!! WHAT THE HELL!!?? :Eek:
    You Were Defeated By The last BOSS

So Have You Ever Lost Against The Final Boss??

Somehow i Did lost Once against The Guy Who Just Pops Up in Front of You Calling himself The last Boss in Final Fantasy IX, That was my First Final Fantasy i had ever played and the First and Only Time i Lost against A Final Boss, Used to Be Quite Young at That Time, Just Skipping Dialogues, Buying The Strongest Weapon, Armor and Accesories Just because, And Having my Party like This: Zidane LvL 60, Vivi, Dagger, Steiner LVL 30 or so, Quite The noob in Those Times.

Capital Letters - The OWL at Purdue

I lost against the boss of IV (who hasn't?), V, III, and would have lost against the boss of VIII many, many times if not for savestates. I'm not big on the whole "grinding" thing, so I rarely step to a boss with an overleveled party. Except in IX. My party in IX didn't fear God. Same with VI, but that had less to do with overleveling and more to do with there being so many broken abilities and equipment.