Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark Cloud??

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

LOVE Dark Cloud 1 & 2. I'll have to find my copy of DC1 and play it again...my brother lost my DC2 copy

Banned
    Blog Entries

I loved Dark Cloud 1, but I find it hard to play now because of its repetitiveness. Cool game though.

I loved this game. I hate when you break your weapons and get stuck somewhere though...

Oh, and the Sea Witch was easy for me. I just ran up beside her and fed her about 20 bombs.

dark cloud had a 100 floor dungeo after you beat the game. I only got to the 40th floor. its the same crap every time. dark cloud 2 has a smaller extra dungeon but its hard.

Has anyone ever played a game called Golden Sun? Now thats the greatest non square enix rpg ever. both 1 and 2 are great
    7 ATE 9

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

What the heck is Dark Chronical? and I had a demo of Dark Cloud that I played a lot at one time. I rented Dark Cloud 2, but I was frustrated that I couldn't get the butterfly boss to show up, so I had sent it back. My brother's friend had told me something about pressing select.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Dark Cloud 2 is Dark Chronicle, DM. It was released in our region as DC2 and in others as Dark Chronicle.

Ooh, yes, Golden Sun. One of the best RPGs ever.

I own and therefore have played Dark Chronicle. I enjoyed it very much. I really think Level-5 are great developers - I also have Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King and I want to play Rogue Galaxy as well.

I have only played a demo version of Dark Cloud, though.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    I own and therefore have played Dark Chronicle. I enjoyed it very much. I really think Level-5 are great developers - I also have Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King and I want to play Rogue Galaxy as well.

Rogue Galaxy is fun, up until the factory level. Then it just became a bunch of running around. But before that it was awesome. I really need to beat finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post

I love that dragon quest...til my game froze on me

Yeah nothing but love for Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King. Beautiful to look at and a joy to play.
    I will never be a memory.

yea I was at the part before the final fight when you have to get those(SPOILER)spheres from the areas all those people died, my game froze beside trhe second to last one

That's terrible. How many times did you try it? Mass Effect freezes on me a lot but when I reload it works fine...
    I will never be a memory.

Rebuilding the cities was hella cool and fun.

idk...it never froze on me before so I wasnt all save every chance I could cause I grinded in the final area like crazy....last save was before the final area