Thread: via infinito..

Default via infinito..

for anyone who has actualy completed this level how long would it take if you done it in one go? several hours im guessing?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It took me a matter of like 2 hours tops. Level whoring ftw.

Articles
    Blog Entries

It does take a while, but is certainly worth it, as you get % and the best accessory in the game.

As for me, it took about 10 days to complete it. But I didn't play a lot.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

About 2.5 hours total, but I did it over the course of several days. No need to do it all at once since you can do it in sections. You need to do a lot of preparation for the later bosses, and also some random battling in the overworld to oversoul certain monsters (for Blue Bullet skills).

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

It's usually where I grind to max out characters.

The longest I've spent down there was with my Solo Blackmage challenge (the goal was the max out Pain (She had a bangle that gave WHM spell access) and defeat Trema)... even with damage breaking Nukes and constant gate connecting... battles could get hard because my BLM was rather squishy !... so I passed on a few times.

Not counting the triple Catnip run I've done once... I'd say about 4 hours when I did an all Songstress run of it (Which are broken, I don't care what anyone else says xD!)... they entered at around level 50 and came out at level 85+

I've trip Catnipped with 3 gunners before, autofire controller and lvl 3 trigg happy. He went down really fast.

It all depends on how beefed up your characters are, what equipment you have, and how well you know the interior of the place. On my last playthrough it took me about two to three hours to get all the way through and get my third Iron Duke. I'm taking a hiatus from the game right now and I'll come back to it soon to get the remaining three Iron Dukes so all three girls will have only Iron Dukes as their accessories. I'm already unstoppable as it is, but I guess if I've already come halfway, there's no use stopping...

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The floors from 80 on rip you apart if you are unprepared or you lapse for a moment. took me about 3 hours to get through it the first time, not all in 1 go.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Catnip and Gunner is really the easiest way to go. But even then you can die easily. The Mega Tonberries always are accompanied by a regular Tonberry and the default target is the little guy. You can waste all your ammo while the big guy takes you down.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by BG-57 View Post
    Catnip and Gunner is really the easiest way to go. But even then you can die easily. The Mega Tonberries always are accompanied by a regular Tonberry and the default target is the little guy. You can waste all your ammo while the big guy takes you down.
    The combo was nerfed.