Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: His name....is STU

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I honestly don't mind people who I have told my name calling me by my real name but few people seem to! To be called my name by people who I'd never spoken to would freak me out a little though.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I usually stick to calling people their screennames, until I've met them in real life or began to know them more outside the internet. Depends how catchy the names are too though! Like when I think of Rye/Jessica I would probably always call her Rye because it seems like a good real name The same with Zeldy, I always think of her as that.

Although some people who know me better online do call me by my real name it feels a bit strange, and Xandy feels the most normal to me these days. xD I recently met up with some online friends in person and when they phoned me they called me 'Xandy' on the phone, which was weird! But even when I write letters or emails to people I know well I end up signing as Xander even if they do know my name. XD

So yeah! If you have a neat catchy name I will probably just use that, and I prefer Xan-whatever to my real name anyway :P
    rawr

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

No one ever calls me by my real name. I can never find a true deep connection with anyone here because of this.