Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clothing Brands!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    and even a few illegal clothing stores in the past...
    Illegal clothing stores? Was it like some dude with a warddrobe in the trunk of his old Cadillac, parked in a back alley saying "C'mon mang, I got the panties that make you feel gooooooood"

I like clothes that balance the gap between cheap and fitting well. So Wal Mart etc. are out, because everything you get from there fits like . Quite a bit of my clothes are from JC Penney's and Kohl's, though the last time I went to Old Navy they had a lot of stuff I was interested in. So I'll probably hit them up sometime soon.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    and even a few illegal clothing stores in the past...
    Illegal clothing stores? Was it like some dude with a warddrobe in the trunk of his old Cadillac, parked in a back alley saying "C'mon mang, I got the panties that make you feel gooooooood"
    Hahaha, nah. There was this run down, abandoned building in NYC that had a smelly elevator shaft that went up to the top floor. The top floor is where the clothing stores were. There were a few rooms and halls that had clothes everywhere. They were all knock offs too. The day after I went there, the cops raided the place.

Blog Entries

^ guchi & gabanna

Haha, Laddy, talking about clothes.
    This is adorable. xDD

Articles
    Blog Entries

Whaaat. I can't help it I'm a queen. ^.^

Peach + Bubbles = ♥♥♥ *Omega Peach*'s Avatar

Grin

Tokidoki, Abbey Dawn, Harajuku Lovers, Skelanimals, Mighty Fine, Loyal Army, DeLiA*s each:

and for jewelry Betsey Johnson, Claire's, Juicy Couture, Guess and Lucky Brand

:bigbiggri Anything from Hot Topic :bigbiggri <---Da peachiest store ever :kaohappy2
    Last edited by *Omega Peach*; 08-07-2009 at 04:26 AM.
    Ω Because one day...fruit will take over the world with Captain Peach as its leader Ω

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Omega Peach* View Post
    Tokidoki, Abbey Dawn, Harajuku Lovers, Skelanimals, Mighty Fine, Loyal Army, DeLiA*s each:

:bigbiggri Anything from Hot Topic :bigbiggri <---Da peachiest store ever :kaohappy2

There are several stores in Charlotte NC called Infinity's End. They are even better than HT. it has all the things hot topic does plus more

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I don't particularly care who made the clothes as long as I like them. When I was looking for a pair of glasses that I was prepared to spend my tax refund on, I bought a pair by Gant. I wasn't even aware that they were a clothes manufacturer until several months later, which should give you an indication of how knowledgeable I am about fashion.

I buy a lot of clothes from Marks & Spencers, but only the cheaper stuff usually. As a result, I don't dress particularly young, but I hate a lot of popular fashion aimed at younger people and I'd rather wear something plain than something with some stupid slogan printed on it that is either just some made up vintage university 'OSAKA 1963' or whatever or is otherwise general idiocy. I saw a 15 year old wearing a t-shirt that said 'Who Shot J.R.?' on it a fortnight ago. He honestly didn't strike me as somebody who is a fan of Dallas. That said, I did buy a t-shirt from Next the other month (a rarity for me) that had the Atari logo on it, but that was mainly because I like the Atari logo. I'll buy stuff from Burton if I don't find it too overpriced. I have also bought a few things from John Lewis which I quite like, all of which have been on offer; I felt I should start shopping there to prepare me for a career in politics.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordofchaos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *Omega Peach* View Post

There are several stores in Charlotte NC called Infinity's End. They are even better than HT. it has all the things hot topic does plus more
    ooooo I must explore this new territory!!! each:
    Ω Because one day...fruit will take over the world with Captain Peach as its leader Ω

Rye you better buy that dress or else I shall shame you!!:kaofight2:

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hee hee, I would, Rod, but it's expensive and I'm being lame and frugal. ;[

Harajuku Lovers is a cute line. I have a cardigan from that, it was on sale from $100 to something much cheaper, so I snagged it, but it doesn't really suit me. I might give it to Monda-chan, it'd look much cuter on her.

Hmmm remind me to put you o my clients list in the near future...

In fact it would be rather mighty uber cool if I had mail to order clothing line exclusively for you guys!

Speaking of which I've completed one menswear clothing..I'll put a pick of it soon.

That cardigan is mighty cute....It is sad that u may give it away! I say sell it..You get some money back off it !! *capitalism rules*

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I sorta hate clothes shopping. Less now than when I was child but yeah, I rather buy video games or books. When I do buy clothing, I go for something in a decent price range, that fits well and looks good. I usually drag a friend along as well. I love tee shirts~ Especially ones with neat patterns on them.

Simon's tends to have nice stuff though some of it is a bit pricey, so you have to watch out for that.

Crocodylus Pontifex The Space Pope's Avatar

The only thing I've bought in the last two years was a jacket and some boots.

Oh, and a hat
    derp

ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Hee hee, I would, Rod, but it's expensive and I'm being lame and frugal. ;[

Harajuku Lovers is a cute line. I have a cardigan from that, it was on sale from $100 to something much cheaper, so I snagged it, but it doesn't really suit me. I might give it to Monda-chan, it'd look much cuter on her.

Oh my peaches I simply ADORE Harajuku Lovers. Gwen Stefani is awesome!!! :kaohappy2