Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons why Twilight is Ridiculous (hey, this entire thread is a spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by The Space Pope View Post
    The most ridiculous thing about Twilight is the fact that so many people bought into it.
    This.

But then again these are the people who also thought Mamma Mia was a good film.

...yeah

Humanity really is totally screwed.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Space Pope View Post
    The most ridiculous thing about Twilight is the fact that so many people bought into it.
    This.

But then again these are the people who also thought Mamma Mia was a good film.

...yeah

Humanity really is totally screwed.
    Not to mention the number of people who went to see Transformers 2 this summer

We're doomed!
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

FFXIV Character

Aydin Yamisama (Sargatanas)

NO! TWILIGHT IS NOT RIDICULOUS! IT'S THE GREATEST BOOK EVER MADE! HOW DARE YOU BASH IT EVER!?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_lover666 View Post
    NO! TWILIGHT IS NOT RIDICULOUS! IT'S THE GREATEST BOOK EVER MADE! HOW DARE YOU BASH IT EVER!?
    Can not tell if serious.

Blog Entries

ichigo

(SPOILER)The Cullens are always thinking that they will be in war with the Volturis but in the end they are all very diplomatic

(SPOILER)Bella's pregnancy was one reason she would grow up, but she keeps sacrificing herself... at this point Bella is not a hero she's just stupid

Really mrs. Meyer you make us women look like a bunch of slaves that care about nothing else than be in love with the perfect guy! Bella's not a girl, she's a zombie XD

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    Me not liking Renesmee doesn't mean I don't like interesting names. It's that the whole thought process of "well I want to name my carnivorous infant after my mortal mother and my vampire mother. i no, i'll just smush the names together! there we go, that's not retarded at all" is smurfing retarded.

If I wanted to name a kid after my dad and BJ's dad I wouldn't name him Ranvin or Kevdy. Anyone can just combine two words; it's not interesting or clever. In fact, it's pretty damn unclever.

You wait until my first kid pops out; then you'll see some great naming skills.
    I didn't know she had done that, because I don't read the books. I just like the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi_lover666 View Post
    Can not tell if serious.
    xD

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Really mrs. Meyer you make us women look like a bunch of slaves that care about nothing else than be in love with the perfect guy! Bella's not a girl, she's a zombie XD
    That's because she's a Mormon.

Jellyfish swim by.

Blog Entries

The name Renesmee makes me think of someone playing Smee from Peter Pan with a french accent.

Ive never read or seen twighlight so i wouldnt know whats ridiculus about it.

But something good I have to say about it is that when I walked into the bookstore they were really nicely stacked and displayed. There was good use of spiral stacking and presentation. It did draw my attention for a second.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Fans cause Pattinson cab accident

Sorry I just HAD to post this.

You reap what you sow, pretty boy.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Firstly, what did he sow? An acting career? Heaven forbid an actor be successful in his career, I guess. It's not like he himself has ever done anything bad that I know of.

Secondly, what did he reap? He got grazed by a cab over a month ago while trying to escape fans and the media made a huge deal out of it. Nothing of interest actually happened.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Shlup. You scare me right now.

Firstly, what did he sow? An acting career? Heaven forbid an actor be successful in his career, I guess. It's not like he himself has ever done anything bad that I know of.

Secondly, what did he reap? He got grazed by a cab over a month ago while trying to escape fans and the media made a huge deal out of it. Nothing of interest actually happened.
    Um, ok?

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

(SPOILER)The...umm...biological processes in male vampires continue but if you are female they don't. I don't claim to be a doctor or anything, but I'm pretty sure I have to keep refilling myself if I don't want it to run out.
    (SPOILER)Bella's a smurfing idiot.
    (SPOILER)Everything's bad everything's bad everything's bad everything's bad and ZOOM! Literally everything is fantastic. Seriously. It's also like this in The Host. You have no idea how much I wanted that fight to happen. Even two random characters introduced for pretty much no reason whatsoever managed to get a little bit of the loving. I'm surprised everyone in Forks isn't just smurfing each other all the time.
    (SPOILER)I agree with Shlup on the Renesmee crap. I too, read it as "Reneh-smay". And it's still . Ophelia is an awesome name. I spent weeks trying to convince my pregnant friend to force her husband to accept the name Auryn. Renesmee looks stupid, and sounds like someone with a cold having an epileptic fit trying to swear.

I'm not entirely sure I would call his acting career a success. Anyone who had gotten the part of Edward would've been praised relentless and faced instant spotlight, he just has a better agent than the other actors who were auditioning for the part (or for some reason, the director and author thought he was amazing). I haven't seen too many other movies with him in it, but looking at some of the trailers (his attempt at Salvador Dali, for instance) leads me to believe he's a terrible, terrible actor.

Also he doesn't look good with a mustache.