Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: They're all gone! The maniacs!

Quote Originally Posted by The Jamie Star Scenario View Post
    To be honest. Thinking about it I'd probably just stay in bed. If there was no one else alive to get me out of bed I'm pretty sure I'd just stay in bed until I died or I smelt smoked bacon being cooked somewhere in lands far far away.
    How about grilled a steak patty instead.....

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordofchaos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Nah chaos, they reckon it'd only take about one year for the thing to get blocked up with stuff. However I can only assume they have the needed gear to keep the thing clean on-site so it can't be that hard to keep it running.

Bunny: Obviously I would kill said holes.
    I watched a show on the history channel called life after people and it showed how the earth would decay without people to maintain it and it talked about the hover damn and they said it was so eficiant it could run many years without people they said the southeast us would be the last place on earth to lose power without people.
    They said when I watched it that whilst the Hoover Dam itself would last longer than almost any other human structure, the power generation would stop after a couple of years because the cooling intakes get clogged up with these little molluscs. :o

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alliekin View Post

Then again, all the girls would become impregnated immediately (except me because I have useful skills) in order to rebuild the population
    I have some kicking your ass skills.

I would probably go to the nearest university libraries to learn how to do all the stuff I'd need to do. I do have some basic survivial skills, I can kill and clean animals, I know what berries I shouldn't eat and I can start a fire. But I'd need to know more about riding horses, setting broken bones, taking out appendices, fixing solar power units and curing cancer. Also re-establishing radio contact with our friends in other continents.

We need to move to a place where we can farm. Agriculture really is the basis of our society. Foraging can only last so long.

Also need more self-defense skills. Some of you bastards could be crazy.

Signature by rubah. I think.

I would attempt to create my very own Goblin Thug suit. No one is around, really, so no one would care.

And then, I would try to meet up with people afterwards.
    Save The Goblins.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Markus. D View Post
    SILENT HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That means we'll have to go out of our way to look for someone though, that's all they ever do in Silent Hill. Let's look for ... Celine Dion!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm goin' to Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    I would be the Town Loonie that everybody secretly believes he speaks the truth.

Like Tom Cruise.
    No Laddy! Me and you would obviously conquer the Tennessee wilderness and turn it into a giant theme park.

We could live at Dollywood and sail peacefully through Nashville on the General Jackson!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I'm goin' to Florida!
    And then we can go to Atlanta. I don't quite like it here, although that probably wouldn't be as bad if all the people were gone. Wwe could drive up there and have a city of our own at Turner Studios and all of the surrounding buildings. They have all kinds of generators and stuff there that I'm sure would be okay until after we died. As long as we only turned lights on as we went throughout the buildings, we should be okay.

There's also a huge, huge water fountain out front. We could draw on it. That'd be fun. And we could sleep in the restaurant on top of that hotel. I forgot what it's called, but it definitely rotates. Like the entire restaurant is an extension on top of the hotel and it spins really, really slowly. There's a giant, giant elevator that goes up there and all of the walls are windows.

Not to mention the fact that we would have broadcasting capabilities on several different mediums.

Wouldn't it be so fun to PLAY ON THE INTERSTATE? Of course, in the rain, because without the rain it'd be really hot.

It would be nice to have some other EoFFer's come chill too.

:3