Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'd definetly go down this rabbit hole...

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I'd like to live in Dollet in FFVIII.

I'd be a lowly demon that resides in Leviathan's rectum in DMC3 .

Or I'd love to live in FFVIII's world and visit the field of flowers beside Edea's house. Just as long as a lunar cry doesn't fall on me or time doesn't compress it should be safe enough.

I thought Winhill in FFVIII was the most quaint town I've ever seen in a video game. I'd like to live there for a nice, peaceful life.

Gaia in FFIX would be cool because I'd be a hippo or a rat or something fun like that. Then maybe I could river dance, right after digging up all the chocograph treasures. I'd want to live there a few years after the game, after all the destruction is done and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Or I'd love to live in FFVIII's world and visit the field of flowers beside Edea's house. Just as long as a lunar cry doesn't fall on me or time doesn't compress it should be safe enough.
    That was one kickass orphanage. It'd be so cool to see it before it fell to ruins.

Rye made this!

As much as I love quaint lil places, I'd prefer the hustle and bustle of a Metropolis

I would live in Dollet as well in FVIII

On Board the Dammeruang in the Xenosaga series

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just wanted to mention that, yes, you will be living during the game time for this choice and don't assume you will be awesome or in the safest place on the planet.

For the Sims, I'm not sure if I would trust the player to keep me safe if not outright torture me...

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I guess Metal Gear would be as safe as ours since it takes place on Earth and Snake and co never get into conflicts in civilain territory.
    You've apparently not played MGS4 yet. (not a spoiler btw)

Rapture probably would've been pretty tits to live in before everyone went insane. But then I would've just gone insane with them, so it's not like I'd care!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Just wanted to mention that, yes, you will be living during the game time for this choice and don't assume you will be awesome or in the safest place on the planet.

For the Sims, I'm not sure if I would trust the player to keep me safe if not outright torture me...

In that case The World of Balance living right through the World of Ruin for FF VI

Hmmm I wonder how would it feel the moment the world started to turn into ruins.....

HOTROD

Quote Originally Posted by Rodarian View Post

In that case The World of Balance living right through the World of Ruin for FF VI

Hmmm I wonder how would it feel the moment the world started to turn into ruins.....
    How on earth will you get food in World of Ruin? Meat is okay, but crops?

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodarian View Post

How on earth will you get food in World of Ruin? Meat is okay, but crops?
    I'll just have to eat those plant monsters as well...

HOTROD