Thread: Anyone live in Boston or Seattle? ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    Well er. If the Space Pope's human form would like to meet up for a cawfee somewhere, and if the Space Pope human form isn't a total weirdo that will try to eat Jojee and also if the Space Pope's human form isn't like 13 years old because then Jojee would feel like a dirty internet pedo tryin to meet up with little kids and hiding from their outraged parents... then let Jojee know. :</>D
    I'm pretty sure a 13-year-old boy could take you.

Crocodylus Pontifex The Space Pope's Avatar

But could a six year old girl?

I'm so pumped I can almost lift my Barbie VW Beetle over my head.
    derp

1. Which EoFFer do you want to meet the most?
    Rantzien.
    2. Where do you want your next vacation to be?
    Still waiting for my closet to take me to Narnia.
    3. If you were stuck on a deserted island with a bunch of puppies and coconuts, would you subsist off coconuts alone or would you eat the puppies!?
    I would eat the puppies, and I would make the other puppies watch while I do it.
    4. If you were stuck on a deserted island with the person in answer #1 and there was no food, and they died, would you eat them!?? D:
    Eat a Swede? I don't think so.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    To give this a different topic~! Um. ^_^
    3. If you were stuck on a deserted island with a bunch of puppies and coconuts, would you subsist off coconuts alone or would you eat the puppies!?
    4. If you were stuck on a deserted island with the person in answer #1 and there was no food, and they died, would you eat them!?? D:
    Cliche: you!

Semi-serious: Yars, a bunch of secret names, and um..I've already met rubahs, so that.

Seriously: I'd like to go visit Leeza again but I don't know if the sort of thing I have in mind is too intrusive ;D

Australia. It's actually being planned but I don't expect it to seriously happen until 2011

I'd probably die of malnutrition from just eating coconuts, but you tell me if that's the case. If I don't die after a few weeks, I'll avoid the puppies

I would eat neither yars nor leeza. That's just wrong. I wonder if there's an eoffer I would eat. The problem is if I disrespect the person that much I wouldn't want to eat them anyway xP

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

To give this a different topic~! Um. ^_^

I've already met almost everyone I want but I want to meet some of them again.

Sweden

Depends how many coconuts I have.

Do they have to die first?

Banned

Um! Bert again. I miss him. If YOU MEAN for the first time, Face fo sho. He's my BFF.

NEW ZEALAND OMFG.

Coconuts and puppies imho.

No wai! I'd probably still chill with them, and draw a big smile on their face.