Thread: Getting along...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Getting along...

Looking up some images for Dissidia when I came upon an artist known as *meru chan. This person did some awesome comics for the series that made me laugh my ass off.

This being my personal favorite...

So what are you looking forward to in the character interactions that will be going on in Dissidia?

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

No character growth. Sounds stupid to say, but I don't want them re-inventing our favorite characters. I just want to see how they all interact with each other.

I just hope that they all behave in a believable way.

(And those comics were quite amusing, thanks for the link.)

If there is any character growth, I believe it will parallel the character growth of their original characters in their original games, not simply reinvent the characters.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

From what I've seen, just about everyone faces there normal dilemmas from their games. Only the villains seem to be really affected. Also Cecil does appear to be dealing more about a plot element that is slightly touched upon in IV (Golbez being his brother).