Page 109 of 131 FirstFirst ... 9598999103104105106107108109110111112113114115119129 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1961

Thread: Last movie you watched and your critique of it

Articles
    Blog Entries

I swear, if people start arguing about individual ratings in this thread I'm going to head-desk until I don't feel anything anymore.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I wouldn't call it a 5/5, but it was damn good. Probably a 4/5, and definitely no lower than 3.5.
    "Definitely no lower"? So you speak for everyone else, huh? So if I think it's a 2/5, my opinion isn't valid?

IM3 is a 3.25, and barely that.

(SPOILER)I don't actually have an opinion on IM3, I haven't even seen it yet. I just want to see HNB beat the trout out of his desk. Or his head. Or both. Whatever.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Magic Mike

Really good talent in this movie. Although I didn't get the plot the first time, so I will have to watch it again more closely.

10/10

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    Magic Mike

Really good talent in this movie. Although I didn't get the plot the first time, so I will have to watch it again more closely.

10/10
    Too busy eyeballing Channing Tatum's Adonis-like physique?

I saw Star Trek Into Darkness 3D the other day. Benedict Cumberbatch makes a fantastic antagonist, 3D wasn't too over the top, and most importantly paid homage to <a href=http://khaaan.com/>this!</a> 8/10 would rent and watch again.

The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie 4/10

I admit, I really like the first season of the Series. It's not clever, but it's not trying to be. And I was fine with that. It got old season 2 and 3, but I figured I may as well watch the movie, having Netflix now and what not. And god, it was unfunny. I found a couple jokes funny, though I gave it a higher score then I should of cause I think it had a pretty good message. Not everything needs to have a point, and sometimes it can be alright to do things just for the sake of doing it.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cloud Atlas; 9/10

Really enjoyed this movie, it moved me so much a single manly tear may or may not have slipped past my guard.
    Go watch it.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

:monster:

Also saw Into Darkness. Agree with Jowy's review, although I didn't see it in 3D, and I'd also give it an 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I wouldn't call it a 5/5, but it was damn good. Probably a 4/5, and definitely no lower than 3.5.
    "Definitely no lower"? So you speak for everyone else, huh? So if I think it's a 2/5, my opinion isn't valid?

IM3 is a 3.25, and barely that.

(SPOILER)I don't actually have an opinion on IM3, I haven't even seen it yet. I just want to see HNB beat the trout out of his desk. Or his head. Or both. Whatever.
    My opinion is that it was definitely no lower than a 3.5; obviously other people can have different opinions.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

I (finally) watched Withnail & I. It was brilliant. Great dialog and very funny. Watch it!

I also watched Videodrome. I don't want much horror or the like, but I quite enjoyed it. It was great 80's-style gore and watchable in a kinda cheesy way.

Formerly Important Lonely Paper Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Saerin Vanagloria (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    Magic Mike

10/10

More closely, huh?

Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    I (finally) watched Withnail & I. It was brilliant. Great dialog and very funny. Watch it!
    Such a great movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObknmaH9po

And any scene with Monty making awkward advances is hilarious.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie 4/10

I admit, I really like the first season of the Series. It's not clever, but it's not trying to be. And I was fine with that. It got old season 2 and 3, but I figured I may as well watch the movie, having Netflix now and what not. And god, it was unfunny. I found a couple jokes funny, though I gave it a higher score then I should of cause I think it had a pretty good message. Not everything needs to have a point, and sometimes it can be alright to do things just for the sake of doing it.
    THERE'S A MOVIE?!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh yeah I also watched Magic Mike -- the same day as Life of Pi actually.

Magic Mike definitely 10/10. :shiny:

Will have to watch again...alone.

Most recent movie I watched was Tommy Boy. Goddamn that movie is still funny to this day. I love Chris Farley and that animatronic deer.

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Tommy Boy is so good. The M&Ms part is the best scene.

shup up Richard
    Accepting gifts in exchange for nothing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Beautiful movie, I really loved it. One of the better coming of age movies I've ever seen and it handled topics that can often seem really over-dramatic in movies (especially when teens are involved) so well. The acting was awesome and I don't really know how to describe it but just the general atmosphere of the movie was perfect to me. I felt a bunch of different emotions at various points through the movie and a couple of man tears may have welled up in my eyes when the little plot twist thing is revealed at the end. Overall one of the better movies I've seen in a while and Emma Watson continues to give me reasons to like her for more than just being adorable.

9/10

Iron Man 3

lolMandarin