Page 90 of 131 FirstFirst ... 40708084858687888990919293949596100110 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1961

Thread: Last movie you watched and your critique of it

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Young Adult

5/10

Regretably not as good as Up in the Air by the same director as this film.
    I'm actually going to watch this today. I'll edit this post with my own score.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

my destiny evades me magewarrior's Avatar

The Adventures of TinTin 10/10

From one exciting fast paced action scene to the next this is a hell of a ride. Spielberg crafted a work of art with Peter Jackson. Not only did they bring the beloved Tintin character to life but they stuck to the source material. If Herge were alive today he would be thrilled to see his creation brought to life in such a way. Speaking as an individual who read Tintin a lot as a kid, I couldn't imagine a better way to bring Tintin to the movie screen. A true masterpiece.

- Copied and Pasted from my original critique about the film posted on GetGlue.
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/signature/sigpic26082_1.gif

"you are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

The sidewalk artist who sketches Tintin at the begining is meant to be Herge himself.

Hannibal 7/10

It's a good movie. It's no Silence of the Lambs, Which I would give a 9, but none the less I find it enjoyable. Lector is always a pleasant site on my TV Screen.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm watching 'Thor'...

Its pretty smurfing bad so far.

Blog Entries

The last movie that I actually actively watched was probably My Neighbor Totoro. It was smurfing magical. I had so much fun watching that movie. It just made me feel good inside the way few things can.

The Hurricane (1999)

I enjoyed this movie a lot, it is one of my favourites now. It had some illogical moments, but they did not ruin the movie, so I'll give it 8/10.

This song is just amazing: Bob Dylan - The Hurricane

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Titanic (1997)

Went to see it in 3D there during last week. I was blown away. I seen it a few times before (like pretty much everyone) but I really got involved with it, helped by the fact I went to see it in the cinema. It's hard to believe this film is 15 years old with the scenes detailing how it sank. It does have it moments where it's a bit cheesy but I was hooked from start to finish. It was definitely worth another watch on the big screen. This film really doesn't warrant the hate that it so often get's.

9/10

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

breakfast at tiffany's in color

9/10

-1 for the racism and i dunno i wanted better acting from doc
    i've never seen the entire thing in one sitting before it was good

Default The Titanic-April movie finally back

I want to see in April last film is the Titanic, the most classical music with the most classic scene it's not very bad,

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

OLD BOY

WATCH IT!

Library stock
    Doomsday 10/10 (although I had already seen it in theater during a date, I hadn't really been paying attention to it, if you get my meaning )
    The Longshots 9/10 charming
    Dear John 4/10 kind of left me upset*
    Bridesmaids 10/10 extremely inappropriate with moments of sickening (I really can't remember much past the gown-shopping incident) but still hilarious mishaps.
    Spy Kids 4 5.5/10 loved Ms. Alba, loved the kids, loved the dog (Ricky Gervais), loved Tick Talk... funny... the deleted scenes showed that Robert Rodriguez was originally trying TOO HARD, but the actual cut is only just barely overdrawn. I wish they'd have had more screen-time for Danny Trejo.

Dear John*I was hoping Channing Tatum would die at the end.

Redbox
    Hoodwinked! Too 7/10 funny enough, but sometimes I felt like I was actually "trying" to pay attention.
    Immortals 7/10 actiony with superpowers here and there. I was a little disappointed with storytelling, the plot, and even the ending.
    Real Steel 9/10 I love Hugh Jackman (I'm gay for his accent), I loved the robots... sometimes, I was confused by the fight scenes. The commercials had heavily advertised "our robot's" ability to shadowbox and I was expecting Hugh and the Robot to be fighting together throughout the movie. I was a little disillusioned that they waited until the end to bring it out, but I was also a little grateful. They had to put some kind of lid on this box and that was quite an impressive way to pull a win out. I'm still holding out hope for a sequel but I can't imagine what more they can possibly do with this.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Chronicle - I thought the camera idea was shaky but it worked. Enjoyed the hell out of it honestly. Telekinesis is awesome.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Chronicle - I thought the camera idea was shaky but it worked. Enjoyed the hell out of it honestly. Telekinesis is awesome.
    Amazingly, I posess the power of telekinesis. Last night I used the power of my mind to move my hand... and I forced it to pour 10 pints of beer and 6 whiskey and cokes down my throat.

My powers are now taking a rest for 48 hours...

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Avengers
    8/10

it was a verry nice movie, though maybe a little but messy becaus of the big group, wich all have to get some 'introduction time'
    its a shame they didnt make a movie about Black Widow and Hawkeye before this movie, and becaus of that i couldnt really apreciate them.

but besides that the movie is just awesome
    with great humor... dnt wanna spoil it, just watch it

gotta love Tony Stark ^^