Thread: Attention, i90east: your mod is god

Default Attention, i90east: your mod is god

I recently completed i90east's mod of FFIV "Final Fantasy VI Expert Version 2", and it is one of the best video game mods I have ever played. I completed the mod on a CES run trying as much as I could to complete it at a reasonable level (I ended it at ~L70 if that gives you any idea of the difficulty). I've been trying to contact i90east to discuss the mod, but his web page has been taken down and I cannot find his email anywhere online. He seems to have been inactive on the whole Final Fantasy scene for the last couple years, which makes him hard to track down. Does anyone know how to contact him, or perhaps hes gone into lurker mode and is reading this?
    I don't know if anyone else as played it all the way through, but a couple things that stood out to me:

The Colosseum is completely revamped. Bravo, a welcomed change.

Every boss/random battle is actually enjoyable and challanging. This is opposed to the normal "spam fight and read a book" approach.

A couple of items are bugged, and a couple of items from the original (offering specifically) I could not even find.

I am posting this same thing on the Caves of Narshe and GameFAQs forums for FFVI hoping someone would see this and direct me to i90east. Has anyone else played through V2 and have any input?

Blog Entries

Well there is a person who goes by the user name i90east here but whether he is the only you're looking for or not I dont know, he does link and advertise the patch in his sig but he may just be a fan endoresing it. You can send an email to him via the contacts page on the members page I linked.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

I am here to nothing other than to offer my opinion...

DON'T DIRTY FFVI UP WITH MODS.

I've checked out i90east's Profile on this site, and all the links in his info are dead (and I can't seem to locate an email address either).

I've played through FFIV probably 10-15 times, and this was the first time with mods. The reason I chose i90east's mod is because it upped the difficulty, without turning it into a new game. I was originally playing a low level, Celes/Edger/Setzer, natural magic game, but that turned into a show pretty quickly. To each their own tho, concerning mods.

*Shakes fist at mods*
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

Blog Entries

Click the tab that says Contact Info tab near the Visitors Message tab and there should be a link to let you send him an email message, you wont be able to get his adress but you can send a message to his email. No gaurantee he'll still be using the same email though.

Also yes FFVI rules, mod druels
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!