Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FFVI Ultimania: Settei Shiryou Hen Translation Project

Hah, I didn't even see that before. Ah well, it's actually quite gratifying to read it and see that it matches my own translation attempts almost word for word. I'll still keep on translating the individual locale timelines, just to make sure everything matches up. Having the other timelines already translated by something other than the laughable Google translator will definitely make my own translation attempt move along much quicker, too. And I'll probably move onto the Esper descriptions after that, since those are the main characters of my prequel.
    Currently writing a massive prequel to FFVI. Starts thousands of years before the game begins with the birth of magic, and chronicles the entire history of the FFVI world. Check it out!

Final Fantasy VI - The Sands of Time

We all know what rough drafts are, right? I can also draw my own conclusions about fiction.
    http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Terra..................Fight
    LV99...................Morph
    HP9999................All Magic
    MP999.................Item

Vigor 45................R-Hand: Illumina
    Speed 90..............L-Hand: Genji Shield
    Stamina 40...........Helmet: Oath Veil
    Magic Pwr 110......Armor: Minerva
    Bat Pwr 255
    Defense 216.........Relic: Ribbon
    Evade 75
    Magic D 184.........Relic: Economizer
    Magic B 87

I liked reading some of the earlier stuff that was cut or lost in translation. I hope one day there will be a proper remake with some of this stuff added to help flesh out a few things. Nice finds.