Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You must be tired...

I stopped flirting with every hot girl I saw when they started pointing guns at me.

Women are so uptight.

I bet you 5 bucks I can make your breasts move with my mind.
    *touches boobs*
    Nope, sorry. You win.

My coworker at GameStop is pregnant, and some creepy guy came in and started hitting on her. My other coworker was there and said, "You may wanna be careful, she's got some baggage." He looks my pregnant coworker dead in the eye with a straight face and says, "I've always wanted to be a baggage handler." Creepiest pick up line ever.

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

If you can't think of anything to say but pick up lines you're lame. I don't use them and haven't ever worried about it.

ichigo

I don't know if it would be considered a pick up "line" but I was talking to this one guy about a marketing class, and I was just saying how I'm not very good at selling stuff or something along those lines. And he then said "You look like something that would be on/in the advertisement, you look so good. Make me wanna' buy that Gatorade." (as I was drinking Gatorade at that point in time).
    I don't know what that was but I thought it was funny.

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I get flirted with/hit on a lot. And I also enjoy flirting very much. :) It's good fun, but all too often I can't engage in it properly because it happens mostly at work, and I have to send the customers on their way too soon. :(

I've had pick up lines used on me before, of course, but I've never, ever used one myself. And I hope I never have to!
    --Box Box Box Box

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was ordering food at Wendy's and the guy at the cashier started singing "ice ice baby" to me

Cool I am considered a heavy flirt

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    And if you were going to use a pick-up line on someone from EoFF, who would it be and what line would you use?
    @Giggles: Is it me or do I find you quite hot , cause my glasses steam up every time I come close you.

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    Ahem, anyway. Mostly when people flirt with me I either don't notice it or I don't know how to act. I become all shy and awkward.
    @Breine: "Your lips are good enough to kiss, but its your eyes that truly hypnotize me"

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I he a specific sort of appeal: (pale, raven haired, short, curvy), so to those who like that, I get hit on a lot.
    @Rye:"You must be my shooting star because you struck where I wished for it to be..My heart....."

Quote Originally Posted by Ki Ki View Post
    I don't know if it would be considered a pick up "line" but I was talking to this one guy about a marketing class, and I was just saying how I'm not very good at selling stuff or something along those lines. And he then said "You look like something that would be on/in the advertisement, you look so good. Make me wanna' buy that Gatorade." (as I was drinking Gatorade at that point in time).
    I don't know what that was but I thought it was funny.
    @KiKi: "You don't need any pick up lines....No lines could describe the way I feel for you right now"

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm View Post
    I get flirted with/hit on a lot. And I also enjoy flirting very much. It's good fun, but all too often I can't engage in it properly because it happens mostly at work, and I have to send the customers on their way too soon.

I've had pick up lines used on me before, of course, but I've never, ever used one myself. And I hope I never have to!
    @Kikimm: Eve wasn't the one who sinned...It was me....I've sinned because I should have found you sooner....

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    I was ordering food at Wendy's and the guy at the cashier started singing "ice ice baby" to me
    @Celes:"I am your Knight of Nights and you didn't have to cast a spell on me...."
    Last edited by Rodarian; 08-21-2009 at 11:42 AM.

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Rodarian is quite the charmer

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nobody flirts with me and I do not flirt with them.

Which is how I like it. I wouldn't know what to do, I'd be awkward and flustered.

The worst i ever got was when i was walking along the shopping highstreet and a man shouts out to me
    "Oi Darling! Do you want my big issue!?"
    i turned around to see a big issue seller dressed as santa making a smoochy face at me.
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    The worst i ever got was when i was walking along the shopping highstreet and a man shouts out to me
    "Oi Darling! Do you want my big issue!?"
    i turned around to see a big issue seller dressed as santa making a smoochy face at me.
    Clearly he was being a dirty old man! XD XD

Now here's a line for you...

You're so attractive that you've made me donate blood every week from all the nosebleeds I have for simply looking at you...

HOTROD

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I don't often get hit on nor do I often hit on girls. I like laughing at pick up lines, but that's about it.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default COUNTERS

im sorry rodarian/others, but the ladies need to know how to defend themselves

@Giggles: Is it me or do I find you quite hot , cause my glasses steam up every time I come close you.
    Maybe you have a fever and your gross sweat undergoes condensation on your spectacles.

@Breine: "Your lips are good enough to kiss, but its your eyes that truly hypnotize me"
    I'm not into that whole tongue in the eye fetish thing...

@Rye:"You must be my shooting star because you struck where I wished for it to be..My heart....."
    It's too bad I wasn't a bullet.

@KiKi: "You don't need any pick up lines....No lines could describe the way I feel for you right now"
    I could never be with a man who has trouble with communication.

@Kikimm: Eve wasn't the one who sinned...It was me....I've sinned because I should have found you sooner....
    Are you the forbidden fruitcake?

@Celes:"I am your Knight of Nights and you didn't have to cast a spell on me...."
    I don't know if I don't have to, I think I still have enough MP left for Vanish-Doom.

You're so attractive that you've made me donate blood every week from all the nosebleeds I have for simply looking at you...
    And I will keep punching you if you keep looking at me, mark my words.

Hey baby, are you a parking ticket? Cos you got fine written all over you.
    I'm more like parallel parking: you can't do me.

XD XD XD None taken but this line is for you!

@ Reno: "Baby I see you have red hot car....I'm too Hot Rod and you could play with my stick-shift any day! *revs engine*

I cried aloud with mirth and merriment

HOTROD