Thread: Looking for Final Fantasy 7

Default Looking for Final Fantasy 7

HI!! Thanks for reading this! So I was playing Final Fantasy 7 for the.... Ohhh 21st play through, I believe, and I decided I was B.A.M.F. enough to take on Ruby Weapon. Well that did not end well for me at all. I don't like to give up at all, because I'm stubborn, and I kept fighting him and losing, so I ended up getting mad and snapping my controler in half. So 've decided to just download Fianl Fantasy 7 on my computer but I can't find a copy that will actually download! Can anyone maybe help me find one that'll work for Windows Vista? I'd appreciate any and all help I get. THANKS!!
    Last edited by Melissaur; 08-24-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Just a reminder that discussing illegal downloads and similar is against the rules and should be done in private if at all. Feel free to suggest legal ways to get ahold of the PC version of the game, though.

GEEZE RANTZIEN!!!! you're so mean! lolj/k Yes remember that!! But my MSN is tifalockhart88@hotmail.com for those suggestions that you may not want to post here.

the only legal copy you can download is from the PSN for your PSP/PS3, i would suggest that if you have a PSP or PS3, it's pretty cheap at about $10...

Blog Entries

9.99$ to be exact much better thant the 50$+ disc copy runs now

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    lol epic video!!