Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Final Fantasy Gallery Project

If you want to see a good selection of black orb's art, you can check out what he's done for my project:

The Final Fantasy 500

He's done about 34 characters so far and they're all excellent.

NICE!!!

Thanks - These will be my pics for the testing phase of my Gallery, i'll definitely add them to my production gallery aswell - Really Excellent Work there

Cant wait to get this up and running for the Public - Some excellent motivation for it all!

I will message here later on when i have a test template up and running for all to view and comment on your thoughts for the layout of the gallery

Thanks!

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Dude... My art is in the link i gave you earlier Eyes on Final Fantasy FanArt - Main Index - Powered by PhotoPost, as well as all the other eoff members art galleries..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Thanks for advising, i was lost there for a bit

I will add pictures shortly

Gallery is now live - Alot of work still needs to be done, and content is limited right now but it will grow and i will hopefully fix most of my problems in the weekend. Right now most of the content is FFVII based...but i will gradually grow the gallery

Heres is the link: LINK TO MY GALLERY PLEASE CLICK HERE

have made alot of changes to this gallery since yesterday, been working on it all weekend long and tweak alot of things...

Please advise what you think of the gallery, all comments are welcome, negative and positive of course

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Your Game, Characters and Fanart secions are pretty much the same.. all the fanart should be under the "fanart section" only..

>>> And the official art section is full of game screenshots, the "official art" are the Nomura`s, Amano`s drawings and any other official art that comes from Square. You need to make a different section for the game screens..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Thanks i can ammend these changes pretty easily....It's just that i have copied the same images to multiple galleries dependent upon which category the visitor would like to view.

Ie some people would like to see artwork of Sephiroth only, others would like to see artwork from ffx only etc....which is why ive copied to multiple places on the gallery and categorized accordingly.

Basically the fanart section consisits of every single fan art submission on the the gallery to date and because of this it will be extremely large

90% of the gallery is FanArt submissions. I will make changes to the official artwork section

Hey all - What would viewers like to see more of in my gallery, i have now got my layout almost ready to go, now its all about content and more content....

It takes me much longer to upload images as i credit each and every bit of artwork i receive. in the long run its all worth it

Thanks...

Just an update on what i'm currently in the process of doing on my galery right now.

Right now i am working through the Final Fantasy VII section under Characters, trying to find some of the best artwork from all over to upload. It's much harder for me as i credit each and every respective artist as i feel they deserve it for such great artwork

I Have completed the following characters for FFVII so far

Cloud
    Sephiroth
    Tifa
    Zack

....Will be moving onto Aeris, and then Vincent and beyond

At this stage i am trying to get pictures of the most popular characters and then once my gallery is well established i will slowly add everyone else to it.

FFVIII/FFIX/FFX to follow once FFVII is complete

Really getting into this now, and it's been great!