Thread: Sleep :(

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sleep :(

I read a short story a few weeks ago about a women who doesn't need to sleep anymore, has no physical need for it, and how she spent that time away from her house wife duties traveling the country and reading big Russian novels.

I wish I was like her and EDWARD CULLEN~~~~ and did not need to sleep. I enjoy sleeping, but it's such a waste of time. It concerns me.

If I didn't need to sleep right now, I would read the pile of books I have begging to be read right now. What about you?

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I would also read, I have a lot of books that I need to finish.

Banned

If I had other material possessions I would be doing a lot of things. Like Xbox 360 call of duty world at war ZOMBIE NAZIS, sewing with a SERGER sewing machine, messing around with photoshop on a dank ass computer, playing guild wars, or if I wanted to get really adventurous I'd get a car and drive all over the US. Visit every place. It'd be cool if I had a goal at every place, like collecting stuff.

I would stay up all night talking to boys.~ (i.e. Fonz)

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Yar View Post
    I would stay up all night talking to boys.~ (i.e. Fonz)
    BOY TALK NON-SLEEP OVER?

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I read. I read a lot more than I have before, these days. And listen to music. I don’t get much sleep... I wish I could, but it just doesn’t work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I read a short story a few weeks ago about a women who doesn't need to sleep anymore, has no physical need for it, and how she spent that time away from her house wife duties traveling the country and reading big Russian novels.

I wish I was like her and EDWARD CULLEN~~~~

I stopped reading here and skipped to the end.

I'd never stay awake for a book personally, video games and manga on the otherhand.....

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

How would that be any different from my life as-is now? :mog:

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Maybe it's like an evolutionary advancement, and people won't have to sleep anymore in the future D:
    I wish I didn't have to sleep either so I could work on any unfinished projects I might have on hand.

I covet sleeping...While I do enoy reading books (especially during bed time)

Sleepings is like a little death to me!..... Might as well be in a coma right....

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Blog Entries

I hate sleeping people with a passion comparable to the measure of heat leeched off the surface of the nearest star.

I am always reading books or listening to music in my non-sleep-spent time; people seem to author quite a few every year or so and some do a decent job!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

If I didn't sleep, I would miss dreaming.

For example, the other night, I dreamed Ashton Kutcher was some sort of feeble minded furry, and when I wouldn't let him tie me up in his bondage lair, he got really sad and tried to offer me his favorite fuzzy bird toy (he was holding it in his mouth), but I was like "but, ashton, that's your favorite fuzzy bird toy!" and he was like 'I really want you to have it,' but I just kinda backed away from him and ran to the watering hole where my other body was, except they were in zebra form, and you had to go through a sink hole to get to the watering hole, and the reason was that it was my first day of tutoring and I wanted a safe place for all my students (wombats, meercats, whatever) to be able to hide from predators like cheetah (thermodynamics)

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd have a lot more time to myself, but seriously, you need to sleep. Not only for your own mental stability, but also for physiological reasons. Your back needs you to lie down for 8 hours a day so it can refill the vertibral disks using osmotic pressure. Otherwise your nucleus pulposus could die! D:

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    If I didn't sleep, I would miss dreaming.

For example, the other night, I dreamed Ashton Kutcher was some sort of feeble minded furry, and when I wouldn't let him tie me up in his bondage lair, he got really sad and tried to offer me his favorite fuzzy bird toy (he was holding it in his mouth), but I was like "but, ashton, that's your favorite fuzzy bird toy!" and he was like 'I really want you to have it,' but I just kinda backed away from him and ran to the watering hole where my other body was, except they were in zebra form, and you had to go through a sink hole to get to the watering hole, and the reason was that it was my first day of tutoring and I wanted a safe place for all my students (wombats, meercats, whatever) to be able to hide from predators like cheetah (thermodynamics)

No more Hot Pockets before bed.

I wish I never had to sleep. I would play WoW all day or maybe do something productive or amazing.

I wish I didn't have to eat either.