Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: the game.

Default the game.

The idea of this game is to collectively go so off-topic that the staff has to move this topic to another forum. Once moved, we change the topic so it gets moved again, etc.

I'll pick a winner somehow. Maybe it's that last person to post before it gets move gets 5 points, second to last gets 2 and third to last gets 1.

Okay, LETS DO THIS.

You made me lose the game!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

smurf, I just lost The Game.

My friend once shouted "You've all lost The Game!" in a crowded pub. He got punched in the face three times before we managed to calm things down. People are stupid. xD

He got punched in the face three times before we managed to calm things down

i seriously doubt normal people in pubs all know of the game
    only internet geeks play it

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hardly. The Game is for sad people everywhere, not just fo internet geeks. And the internet geeks play it in real life, so real life learns about it and starts to play too. Unless you're normal.

Also, in a crowded pub, 3 people isn't many.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Roughly 3/4 of my year level are playing The Game, as are 5/6 teachers. The Game is for everybody - that's the whole point.

I got kicked out of a pub once. I was in there for my aunt's birthday but the bouncer decided I had to gtfo even though the only people actually in there were related to me. Idiot bouncer just lost patrons

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Eureka! GAME!!

The Game is The Ultimate Game. Its such a great game, I talk to everyone I see at the local Game Store to discuss my Game, whilst browsing Other Games in the Game store. If someone thinks The Game is not the ultimate game, then ill say the Game trumps your favourite Game, because my Game has the special feature of being a Game! The person then skulks off with his inferior Game in hand. After that I then go home to play my Game, while talking to my buddy on the phone about how good my Game is, after finally feeling drowsy, i get the Game disc From The Game console and put the Game disc in the Game Case, where I put it on the top of all the other Games I own. I then go into my Bed, then I drift off to Sleep, while mumbling how good my Game is. I then dream that I was playing My Game, then suddenly The Evil Dr Gamemeister arrives with his Bad Game Laucher, and starts firing his Bad Games at me. After using my magic Game Controller, I expertly defeat The evil Dr Gamemeister, who vanishes, leaving his Bad Games behind, I then torch them... then I wake up! I smell smoke outside my dream, my house is on fire, I leap out my bed and run out the house. But my ultimate Game is inside there, but alas, its too late...

(The person who accuratly guesses how many times the Word Game is mentioned, they get a cookie!)

(Also includes variations Of Game...)

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

I kind of play the game differently. I think it's stupid that you lose it when someone mentions it. In my circle, you have an hour after someone mentions the game to forget about it and stop thinking about it. It's only if you think about it on your own initiative that you lose.

Yeah it's basically totally different but it's far less annoying this way lol.

nah cant see a normal pub having at least 3 people in it that play the game
    unless it was the hard rock cafe or one of its many many rip offs, ,y personal fav bein the solid rock cafe

Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way.....

I hate the Game.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Please take this thread to General Gaming, friends
    *moves*

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

They should make a movie about The game but add in lasers, explosions, and talking lions. It'd be a hit. Talking lions, Explosions, and lazers make the best movies. OH OH throw in a sword and a vampire and we're set.