Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hang the pillows up in the closet!

I once chanted Zelda all night long in my sleep. I just got Ocarina of time. XD

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I write poetry

i sleep talk and walk often at the same time.

I apparently dragged my fiance out of bed one night hysterical at about 3am saying my boss is going to kill me...its 5am....i need to take these under wear back before they shut...its 5 am....my boss is going to kill me.
    I then just slumped down in bed. I woke up naturally 5 mins later to a rather freaked out fiance.

I dont know what happened as a) I didnt have a job at the time b) I wasnt wearing underwear or c) i have no idea where i had to be at 5am!

Wierd!

I snore out the heavens.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I talk in my sleep.

According to eye witness reports, the main topic of almost all of my night time conversations are hot dogs and ice cream.

I can promise you, I've never had a dream about hot dogs and ice cream.

Not that I know of.

My mom on the other hand talks a lot in her sleep. You can have entire conversations with her, and one time she laughed so hard in her sleep that she woke up with a tummy ache.
    She always talks gibberish and about very weird stuff, and me and my dad always laugh a lot when she talks in her sleep 'cause it's funny, y'know

Another time she was dreaming she was standing at the edge of a cliff, and she was like:

Mom: "Oooooh, I'm standing at the edge of a cliff, and there's such a long way down!"
    Dad: "There's a long way down?"
    Mom: "Yes!"
    Dad: "I think I'll push you over the edge. There, I pushed you over the edge.."
    Mom: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRHHHH!"

She screamed so loud that she woke up herself, all shocked, and to the sight of me and my dad laughing our asses off. Ah, the enjoyment of laughing at the expense of others

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

When I read that your room is near your "moms" I thought you had two moms. :P

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

apparently I will mumble things in my sleep.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    Not that I know of.

My mom on the other hand talks a lot in her sleep. You can have entire conversations with her, and one time she laughed so hard in her sleep that she woke up with a tummy ache.
    She always talks gibberish and about very weird stuff, and me and my dad always laugh a lot when she talks in her sleep 'cause it's funny, y'know

Another time she was dreaming she was standing at the edge of a cliff, and she was like:

Mom: "Oooooh, I'm standing at the edge of a cliff, and there's such a long way down!"
    Dad: "There's a long way down?"
    Mom: "Yes!"
    Dad: "I think I'll push you over the edge. There, I pushed you over the edge.."
    Mom: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRHHHH!"

She screamed so loud that she woke up herself, all shocked, and to the sight of me and my dad laughing our asses off. Ah, the enjoyment of laughing at the expense of others
    That's awesome xD

Once I had a bunch of relatives visiting, so all of us kids and one adult had to sleep in the living room. My cousin would say "yes/no/maybe" in a normal volume like he was being asked a million questions, and my uncle would just say "yeah", only he sounded like he was talking on the phone. He talks very loudly on the phone, so it was like "YEAH" as in "YEAH. YEAH I'M TALKING ON MY CELLPHONE. CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

I don't think I do anything odd in my sleep, but I've been told I say weird things when I'm woken up from a deep sleep. The weirdest I've heard so far is "Who put the coconuts in the dryer?"
    Last edited by Jessweeee♪; 09-09-2009 at 09:22 PM.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I snore.. loudly.

..Like a man.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I either snore or talk in my sleep & on a couple of occasions people have got spooned

I talk in my sleep, sometimes in English and apparantly sometimes in Japanese.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I transform into a chocobo in my sleep.

"Kweh, kweh. Wark!"

I used to talk in my sleep a few months ago. I'm pretty sure I don't anymore.

I got in trouble for looking for a watermelon in my sleep once when I was really young.
    ;_;