Inspired by the list of random shuffle, I bring you a thread about Pandora Radio. Post thoughts on it, and the stations you have on this lovely site. Also, pick one of your stations, and listen to the first ten songs that come up. Post thoughts on the song, whenter you thumbed it up, down, or left it be.

I quite love Pandora Radio, and say it surpasses even the likes of XM and Serius in terms of the music. (Though the comedy stations and such aren't available it seems, but I digress.)

Kamelot Radio: Mind you, I still need to change the name of this station, but the basis of the search stemmed from the Power Metal band Kamelot. This stationed turned up a lot of awesome songs I never heard, making me a fan of Black Moor and Sonata Arctica.

Alternative Badassery: Mind you, my view of what constitutes alternative seems a bit broad compared to some. It would seem music like Punk-pop (Such as Eve 6) and soft rock bands fall into my view of what Alternative Rock is, so this isn't really an Alt Specific list. However, it does include amazing bands such as Nirvana, RHCP, and Franz Ferdinand, so it's all good.

My list will be of songs from Alternative Badassery.

1. Over and Out (Live) - Foo Fighers.
I actually find Foo Fighters to be very nice to listen to live. The song comes with decent lyrics, good vocals, and solid music and great playing to back it up. Far from one of their better songs, like Best of You, but still a great track.

2. Shimmer - Fuel
Never liked Fuel. They have mediocre music and vocals, and subpar
lyrics. Overall, nothing I'd listen to, but there is definately worse out there.

3. You're the Reason I'm Leaving - Franz Ferdinand
Always been a big fan of Franz. Good Vocals, (Mind you, live they have very heavy accents, and it can be difficult to get over) simple, yet imaginative and awesome beats, and terrific lyrics, albeit unusually when compared to just about any other artist. This isn't really a good song to showcase their awesome (Bite Hard, Dark of the Matinee, 40', and I'm Your Villain all being superior choices) but it's still a decent track.

4. Blue Orchid - The White Stripes
These guys are hit or miss. Definitely talented in all departments, but they turn out a lot of songs that just don't invoke any emotion, and come off as repetitive and poorly done. This is one of them

5. Two Princes - Spin Doctor
Odd that this one is downed for me. Normally this is music I would like, but for some reason the singers voice bothers the crap out of me.

6. Midnight Show - The Killers
I think the Killers are actually one of the more talented mainstream bands out there, and are quite awesome. So it's disappointing to me that they manage to turn out so few songs worth listening too (I know at first thought it sounds contradictory, but I assure you it's not. ) This song just doesn't hold up to their potential of good music.

[u]7. Black Hole Sun - Sound Garden [/b]
Another one that I should like, but just don't. Only thing from Sound Garden I enjoyed was Spoon Man.

8. Inside Out - Eve 6
I love this song, so much. Great Vocals, terrific Lyrics, and great musical writing and talent for the instruments. Maybe not the best in any catagory, but above average in all. A highly addictive song thats been stuck in my head for a while, I was happy to see it pop up on Pandora.

9. Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Honestly, of all the RHCP songs I like, this is near the bottom of that list, even though a lot would put it in the top few songs of theirs. I just don't see it holding up to Otherside, Californication, Dani California, Snow or even Zephyr song. But still a good song, and fun to listen too.

10. On Top - The Killers
Just see my previous post about The Killers.