Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sazh and Ifrit

Default Sazh and Ifrit

i've read recently dat sazhs eidolon is ifrit n dat he turns into a racecar (sounds aite a little weird though). cant post links cuz i'm doin dis from my psp. though i read it both on wikipedia and gamespot. i'll add links as soon as i can access a computer.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

IGN had this in an article as well. Apparantly it transforms into a hot rod-ish car. I need to stop reading those articles, kinda gives away a lot of surprises...

A race car? This is smurfing stupid. I hope you're able to get through the game easily enough without using summons.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    IGN had this in an article as well. Apparantly it transforms into a hot rod-ish car. I need to stop reading those articles, kinda gives away a lot of surprises...
    I just died a little on the inside.

Your death gives me life.

And as silly as this tranformer mechanic is sounding, I won't let it get in the way if it works out well and is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    A race car? This is smurfing stupid. I hope you're able to get through the game easily enough without using summons.
    Summons have never been necessary, just a fun factor or convenience. Only time they were really useful was in FFVIII b/c they determined what stats you could junction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Summons have never been necessary, just a fun factor or convenience. Only time they were really useful was in FFVIII b/c they determined what stats you could junction.
    They were needed to beat Ruby Weapon in VII and were needed to beat a lot of bosses in X

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seiferalmasy2 View Post
    They were needed to beat Ruby Weapon in VII and were needed to beat a lot of bosses in X
    They were not needed to beat the Ruby Weapon and not even close to needed in FFX.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Grin 99999-ado

Agreed with LOM, although the Magus Sisters, after you power them up to deal close to 99999 damage owned, espicially with Passado (Or as I now call it, 99999-ado)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

You forget FFVI, my good Kyros.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

While summons may not always have a necessary function in battle, they frequently have significance to the game's plot (FFVI, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII), so I expect that while you may be able to avoid them in combat, the transformation aspect will be unavoidable throughout the natural progression of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wizard of Fynn View Post
    You forget FFVI, my good Kyros.
    I'll just reword it, they were never needed in combat ever.

FFX I guess is where they were most convenient from what I've played and by "they" I mean Anima hitting 2034873057084706 times for 99,999 and letting me be lazy by not having to sit there and push buttons to tell Tidus to use hit quick hit over and over till the enemy died.

Also, screw Ruby Weapon b/c he was a waste of time that gave you a crap reward. I already had a gold chocobo whose stats were tons better than this one and who was undefeated with probably like 50+ wins at gold saucer easy (yes I know I wasted too much time here I was bored and yes I faced that guy with the fedora on the black chocobo all the time, he sucked).

i'm alright with da whole summons turning into vehicle (not da best idea, but i don't c a problem). it'll most likely give summons more purpose in da game than just monsters u summon cuz u found (VII).

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

If summons will be turning into vehicles I wonder if w/e summon they use for the wind element will be the new airship?