Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kanye is the Voice of the Generation

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I just mean that in all three talk show interviews people applauded and cheered him so loudly when he showed "remorse."

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That's cause there was a guy you couldn't see lighting up a board you couldn't see that said "Applause".

If they don't they get an electric shock and miss out on the goody bags.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    I don't know why people still bother watching the mtv vma the winners are alway so predictable, anyway Kanye West blew up a good moment, Lady Gaga turned up doing another crazy show... mtv is not what it used to be=(
    Lady GaGa's set was probably the only part of the whole thing which merited attention.
    agreed completelty her performance was diffrent and captivating, yes she is weird but a ture entertainer. i love her for being diffrent and wanting to take things to a new height beyond what normal pop stars do.

Quote Originally Posted by IronOcean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    I don't know why people still bother watching the mtv vma the winners are alway so predictable, anyway Kanye West blew up a good moment, Lady Gaga turned up doing another crazy show... mtv is not what it used to be=(
    Lady GaGa's set was probably the only part of the whole thing which merited attention.
    agreed completelty her performance was diffrent and captivating, yes she is weird but a ture entertainer. i love her for being diffrent and wanting to take things to a new height beyond what normal pop stars do.
    You mean by writing even worse songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    That was easily my favorite one of those.

Edit: I should say that Gaga sings worse songs, as I don't actually know if she's the one writing them.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I believe Lady Gaga does write her own songs.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm getting tired of hearing about it and all have to say hear to this community is that it's not that big of a deal and what really gives you the right to judge other people because I know all of you don't like it when you are judged.

I make mistakes, but I don't appreciated it when someone judges me based on that mistake. Evil for evil doesn't solve anything.

Afterwards when he was on Jay Leno's show it was obvious that he really didn't mean to do it at first I was thinking he was just passionate and upset which I could understand to an extent because there were times in my life when my body acted on its own accord. If I was at real video game wards and someone gave game of the year to Wii Sports Resort over the top aces, my body might have just floated itself onto the stage and opened its mouth despite my regrettable resistance to do so.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Yeah but this isn't a one off though lol.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

EPIC!

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That just might be the greatest anything ever and the fact that it now exists means I forgive Kanye everything.

@ NeoCracker: I thought she was a bit crap too, until I saw that performance and realized that what she does is as much about showmanship as about the song. I still don't like the album version of Paparazzi very much, just her performance from the VMAs.

Kayne believes he should be the rightful successor to the King of Pop title... Which would be totally wrong if he did...And I'm pretty sure Madonna The Queen of Pop would ever let him touch that crown.

He has some good music but stunts like those leave me with a really sour taste in my mouth...

Ms. Knowles is a very classy lady indeed. She'll be getting awards at anything she does and so it was very gracious and utmost selfless to allow Taylor to properly give her speech..

Actually to be honest I really thought Taylor had ended her speech but I guess it wasn't so.

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I'm getting tired of hearing about it and all have to say hear to this community is that it's not that big of a deal and what really gives you the right to judge other people because I know all of you don't like it when you are judged.

I make mistakes, but I don't appreciated it when someone judges me based on that mistake. Evil for evil doesn't solve anything.
    People are judged based on their actions. How else would we judge them? When someone does something stupid in front of millions of people you don't think anyone should judge them for it? Mistake or not, it takes a lot of effort to do something like walk on stage, take the mic from someone, and make a speech. Several conscious decisions are involved there.

And it's not the only time he's done it!

So, there, that's what gives us the right to judge him. You do something stupid (multiple times especially) and people will believe you are stupid.

Honestly, I'm shocked that this thread hit 100 posts.

As much as they talk about it in the media, it seems this is bigger than Michael Jackson's death.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Smile Ha ha

You've got to see this!

Kanye West's Funniest Outburts - NME

That just might be the greatest anything ever and the fact that it now exists means I forgive Kanye everything.

@ NeoCracker: I thought she was a bit crap too, until I saw that performance and realized that what she does is as much about showmanship as about the song. I still don't like the album version of Paparazzi very much, just her performance from the VMAs.
    You know, I could go on about how I felt about that preformance, but tis a rant for another thread. I'll just cut off at agreeing he can now be forgiven.