Thread: Aion Towers of Eternity: Character info

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Default Aion Towers of Eternity: Character info

Well the servers are now live for people who pre ordered the game and so here is my character:

Name: Romeo
    Class/level: Scout 6
    Legion: None
    Server: Castor (eu)
    Race: Elyos

I intend to make Romeo an Assassin when he hits 10 ^^

i will be buying this game on friday so will post mine then. for any of you guys who plan to play and havent started yet, how about joining Kaiser's server so we can all play on the same server?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

not only can you join my server you can also join the website im in the middle of makeing lol if you wish to know more then PM me ^^

kaiser how many ppl have u seen with the cloud strife hair? if it is too overused i wanna pick something else

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

I actully have only seen one guy with the Cloud hair and that was a character I made but dont use lol

will these long queues ever go down? seriously, i have to wait an hour and a half every time i want to play

How is this game anyways I never really heard much about it tell now. Is it more like WoW, FF11, or something different?

I've been dead for months, I just haven't gotten around to laying down yet.

Name: Omecle
    Class: Templar
    Level: 24
    Legion: None
    Server: Nezekan (Oceanic)
    Race: Elyos

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

planning world domination

i havent actually got the game yet, and i was wondering is it worth it? i already play WoW and i'm paying the subscription for it, would Aion be worth the extra sub?

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

If only my pc weren't so craptastic...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

planning world domination

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    yeah, i've seen trailers and such, but i just wanted to know how it plays. if its overly complicated like some i know, then i won't bother, i hate a game thats overly complicated (like stupidly organised macro buttons/action bars etc)
    and if its anything like WoW, i may as well not bother because i'm already well into it..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bahamut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    yeah, i've seen trailers and such, but i just wanted to know how it plays. if its overly complicated like some i know, then i won't bother, i hate a game thats overly complicated (like stupidly organised macro buttons/action bars etc)
    and if its anything like WoW, i may as well not bother because i'm already well into it..
    You missed the point of that brand new trailer, I wasn't posting it for you. They are pretty much adding in proper shaders and lighting systems that look amazing, as well as new gameplay, dungeons, PvP, classes and abilities - along with new areas.

You can actually make some really beautiful characters in this game. I dabbled into the game a little bit, but I didn't really get much of a chance to explore. I want to go back sometime and play it more, because it t seems really fun.