Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >> Inward Chaos..

Yes I did Meo Twister after dodge-canceling to 9999 BRV, though just trying to spam default BRV Meo Twisters didn't seem to really work so well.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Use Garland to defeat Chaos, even a 6 year old can do it if you do this..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

I've never used Garland before save for trying him out a couple times. I'm afraid I don't really like his combat-style.

The Joker's Pilot Setzer the Gambler's Avatar

I'm slowly getting there... but I suck at training my characters... So, it's going to take a while.

"If I could have turned back time,
    Maybe we could have had champagne or wine..."
    -Setzer, Dreams of Darryl fanfiction-

I just beat him this morning with Terra. Spamming Whirlwind is the way to go. Took about 45 tries, till I eventually changed my abilities and accessories. I made it so that Whirlwind was my only HP attack, and put on all the +brave stuff and +EX stuff so I just started out in EX mode and hit him with whirlwind. I felt dumb when I kept losing till I changed my stuff, then beat him 1st time without getting hit.

After practicing against Chaos by building up AP on my characters vs level 1 Chaos constantly in Quick Battle mode, he's become so easy that I can defeat him with any character I want, and I've barely used half of the Dissidia cast. I think that skill I spoke of earlier finally "clicked" with me, because he isn't even a challenge to me anymore. It doesn't really matter if Chaos is level 110, or level 330. He could even have a permanent Mana Font effect on 9999 BRV from the start of the fight and it still wouldn't matter, because his HP attacks have become so easy to dodge.

I picked up the game again about a week ago after not playing it for a really long time, and suddenly Chaos is ridiculously easy. This is great since I won't have to freak out whenever he comes up during the Duel Coliseum anymore.

use terra, she can use the tornado and go through some of his attacks, automatic hp hit if he uses that one move with the fire pillars
    After you get the sand off my boots make me a sandwich

Dammit! I'm still very much on the first set. WoL and Firion weren't that bad. But I just want to point out, Onion Knight is a bitch.

Tidus is the only one I've really fought with, but I'm currently taking up Shantotto.

And before anyone says anything about me using Tidus, don't. Lol. I noticed I fight the best with him :P

So, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post

Oh, of course not, it would mess up the second person camera. Well, that sucks (sorry, I haven't messed around with the replay feature yet).
    Quote Originally Posted by paxx0r View Post
    You know what's funny? I can remember seing a save replay command in Chaos fights in the JP version. I wonder how it handled the Player 2 camera...
    Player 2... camera? What does P2 have to do with anything? I don't understand you.

In-game, I rock socks with every playable character . . as long as my opponent's level isn't too high.