Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Season Four - Mark Spoilers

Articles

I can't believe they had to balls to pull that ending off. I don't think I can't wait another year for season 5. This next season is going to be smurfing dark.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Yep I can't believe the ending. DUMBSTRUCK, mothersmurfers.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Excellent season. My favourite one so far, I think. And yeah, that was an incredibly unexpected ending. I'm really confused as to how the series can continue now, but I've said that after most of the season finales, and so far they've handled it well.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Yeah, seriously shocked by that last twist. Holy crap.

I want season 5 now.

I hope this doesn't ruin the show like Marissa from the O.C. (SPOILER)Rita was one of my favorite characters. I'm still not sure if I think this was an awesome ending or a really stupid one. What's gonna happen to Astor and Cody? UUUUGH That scene was just so brutal. It was actually really well done, I think. It made me very uncomfortable - I wanted to cry! Poor Rita </3 I honestly thought it was going to be a dream or hallucination sequence for awhile, but nopeeee.

Blog Entries

The entire first page I thought this was about House.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I'm not even going to try to comprehend how you managed that.

Brilliant season...the last 10 minutes were really something!

(SPOILER)Was soo dreading about Rita when i heard Harrison crying...i cant even imagine what her last moments wouldve been like considering that we saw how he kills them in the opening moments of the season

John Lithgow owned this role!!!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

So much for waiting for the season four DVD to come out. After reading the finale spoiler, I had to download all of the episodes. I'll be caught up here soon enough. Anyway, even without seeing the finale, it was quite a shock to know what happens.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I'm not one to usually care about spoilers and don't understand people who claim any and all spoilers ruin things for them, but I think this is one that you just can't get the full impact of without seeing it on the show for the first time. My mouth was hanging open continuously after my first "Oh no" after hearing Rita's message.

Yeah, I can imagine it will definitely take the surprise out of it. At the same time, the suspense will definitely still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    I'm not one to usually care about spoilers and don't understand people who claim any and all spoilers ruin things for them, but I think this is one that you just can't get the full impact of without seeing it on the show for the first time. My mouth was hanging open continuously after my first "Oh no" after hearing Rita's message.
    I always read spoilers despite the fact that I hate them I'm glad I didn't spoil this though. It would not have been the sameeeeee~

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

(SPOILER)Debra might move in with Dexter after what happened. Whose going to help Dexter take care of the kids? Unless Dexter finds another woman, but that's kinda weird considering his wife JUST died. I'm interested to know how Dexter is going to balance being a serial killer, being a single dad, working and coping with the fact that his baby might turn out just as messed up as him.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

(SPOILER)Yeah, that's part of what I'm really confused about in terms of how the series is even gonna continue. Maybe Astor and Cody will stay with their grandparents.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

(SPOILER)I think they'll at least start out staying with Dexter, considering he basically was their dad for a while.

Deb moving in with him also seems like a good possibility. I don't think he'll be dating anyone else anytime soon.