Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long can you last?

Default How long can you last?

I give you the music endurance challange. This is a list comprised to horrid, horrid music. And the goal is to listen to each and every song on the list, nonstop. And man, I got some horrid songs.

There is some swearing, though i avoided putting in any really bad songs in that regard.

1. YouTube - brokeNCYDE "Freaxxx"
    2. YouTube - ElectroVamp - I Don't Like The Vibe In The VIP: Clean version
    3. YouTube - Attention Whore-Rusko Star
    4. YouTube - Blackout Crew - Put A Donk On It - Out Now
    5. YouTube - Dyzaboys-Nekeca
    6. YouTube - Black Out - "Video Games"
    7. YouTube - Jizz In My Pants
    8. YouTube - WWE Zack Ryder full theme
    9. YouTube - R.O.O.S. - Instant Moments
    10. YouTube - Little Wings - Mark Gormley

Alright, lets get this list bigger people! ty music FTW!
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 10-04-2009 at 01:34 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Angry *Pukes*

OMFG those songs are f-ing terrible!!!!!

:Eek:

FFXIV Character

Aydin Yamisama (Sargatanas)

GAAH! I'm in class, I so want to try this challenge when i get home!!!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's a rather personal question, Neo.

Those poor girls at 2:00 on the first one.

EDIT: Number 5. "Adding comments has been disabled for this video." No bloody wonder. Jesus.
    Last edited by Quindiana Jones; 09-28-2009 at 04:29 PM.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

i thought you weren't really playing along until 5 and 6
    everything else was managable, and not even that bad if you ignored the videos

YouTube - Little Wings - Mark Gormley

YouTube - crazy frog

brokeNYCDE is my favorite band ever

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. YouTube - brokeNCYDE "Freaxxx" - I read an article about these guys. Well, really, it was about how The Warped Tour is going into the ter, and pointed to this kind of stuff as the prime cause. It's so smurfing awful. I hope they disappear off the map soon.
    2. YouTube - ElectroVamp - I Don't Like The Vibe In The VIP: Clean version - Eh, fairly innocuous dance music... but then again, just about all dance music is bad if you're not into it.
    3. YouTube - Attention Whore-Rusko Star - This just made me uncomfortable to listen to. I don't know why.
    4. YouTube - Blackout Crew - Put A Donk On It - Out Now - It was really bad, but honestly... that's about par for the course for British rappers.
    5. YouTube - Dyzaboys-Nekeca - Okay, I had to stop watching this because I'm sitting in a public lounge and it was cracking me up xD
    6. YouTube - Black Out - "Video Games" - Oh god. I'm glad the "band" I was in at that age never made recordings. It would've been this. This also kind of strikes a nerve, because I remember the kind of rich, spoiled kids who would've done something like that - even though they were awful, their parents would spend beacoup bucks to make a fairly professional looking video, including a limo.

The worst things I can think of are some random things off of the old Rhyme Torrents - community created mix tapes of various nerdcore artists, largely up-and-comers. A point of contention was the overall low quality of the first few releases, mostly because there was no quality control whatsoever. So you'd get the occasional good track, like the awesome rock remix of Mountain Kind, but largely you were skipping through track after track of like this. I guess the plus side is that I've never heard of Ham-STAR going on the Warped Tour, at least.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

You can't not love to hate Rusko my friends and I have hours of fun with that guy and his mad choons

Also Nekeca was quite entertaining but no I didn't make it all the way through any of them

New endurance test!

YouTube - R.O.O.S. - Instant Moments

I was going to do cascada evacuate the dancefloor but a lot of people like that for some reason :/

Also this is better than little wings

YouTube - Without You - Mark Gormley

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I forgot all about Gormley's antics. Actually, most stuff on The Uncharted Zone probably could fit in this thread, if not for the songs themselves then for the atrocious video editing.

I'm pretty sure a month or 2 ago brokencyde was top 10 on the charts XD

Here's an awesome one woo woo woo

I just listened to the Brokencyde video. At first I was angry with the tune but I just felt depressed by the time it was over. They represent pretty much everything that is wrong with the world. I hope they quit now, for their own sake.

4. YouTube - Blackout Crew - Put A Donk On It - Out Now - It was really bad, but honestly... that's about par for the course for British rappers.
    While I agree Blackout crew are terrible, they absolutely do not represent British rap.

I didn't add berts because that wasn't giving me sound, and admittingly Dyaza boys are bad, but the video makes it not so hard to suffer through.

Also, perhaps I could throw in some Chuggo and Millionaires so long as I give it a 'heavy swearing' warning? Cause thats some really horrid music that belongs here.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I don't like the vibe in the VIP is amazing. You have horrible taste cracker.

Replaced Gormleys without you with Little Wings, because now that I listen to it, it's easily the worse of the two.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

#6 makes me want to harm myself.