Thread: How does Yuna find Tidus?

Default How does Yuna find Tidus?

I've beat FF x-2 but Yuna didn't find Tidus, when you play the extra new game, does she find him then? I wanna know cuz I'm not gonna play the game anymore, especially since I got ffX again. I wanna know how she finds him too.
    7 ATE 9

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

At the end of the game, there's a point where Yuna begins walking through the Farplane (after the final series of fights). If you press X, you'll begin a dialogue with one of the NPC representations of a former Aeon. Simply choose the "Yes" option, and you'll be treated to the scene where they reunite after the end of the other ending videos.

But if you're not going to play the game anymore, you might as well just YouTube the encounter.

(SPOILER)the fayth once located in Bevelle appears before Yuna and thanks her. He then asks her if she would like to see "him" again. If the player replies with "Yes" and a sufficient percentage of the game's optional storyline has been completed, the fayth locates Tidus's scattered pyreflies and sends them to Besaid, where they reform; thus, when Yuna returns home, she is reunited with Tidus. Players who achieve 100% completion in addition to reviving Tidus see an additional reunion scene in Zanarkand.
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Articles
    Blog Entries

A bit more precise

Chapter 3:
    -Go to Guadosalam and meet Mae'chen in Leblanc-Underground.

Chapter 3:
    -After defeating Ixion, keep pressing ACTION-button when Yuna complains that she's all alone so a Tidus-Ghost leads her back up to Sub-Bevelle.

Chapter 5:
    -After defeating Vegnagun, wait for the cutscene where YRP march through the farplane. Press ACTION and answer "Yes". If you haven't completed the above requirements, you will not be presented with that option. After the credits, Yuna can finally reunite with Tidus. If you have completed the game 100%, there will be an additional cutscene of Yuna and Tidus in Zanarkand Ruins.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

She follow the stench. Stench of a crybaby.