Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed for everyone who is playing FF7 on ePSXe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Surprising that this issue still exists. I wonder if the PSP hangs on this crap as well. Just a curiosity more than anything though

People may have to end up resorting to this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/39140/
    I cannot buy the game, firstly because I'm playing on a laptop and the official FF7 has its controls linked to a numkey pad, which I lack. Secondly, I've already been playing the game for ~ 50h and I cannot be bothered to begin from 0. Any other suggestions please?

It says partial controller support, but I can understand not wanting to start from scratch. Unfortunately there are a few games that just simply bug out in emulation. Legend of Dragoon is one, and if I remember correctly, Xenogears is also. I'm not surprised Final Fantasy VII is on that list. It may have been beneficial to check compatibility before starting. I run into this kind of stuff all the time with my hacked Wii. And even the emulators I have on my hacked PSP. I always check compatibility before committing to anything

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197341-fi...tasy-vii/saves There's a couple of these listed as being on Disc 2. One simply says "Disc 2 saves" which I presume means there's a few of them on the file for you to choose from. If it's even compatible with your emulator. Though I imagine there are plenty of places out there that archive game saves for emulation

It says partial controller support, but I can understand not wanting to start from scratch. Unfortunately there are a few games that just simply bug out in emulation. Legend of Dragoon is one, and if I remember correctly, Xenogears is also. I'm not surprised Final Fantasy VII is on that list. It may have been beneficial to check compatibility before starting. I run into this kind of stuff all the time with my hacked Wii. And even the emulators I have on my hacked PSP. I always check compatibility before committing to anything

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197341-fi...tasy-vii/saves There's a couple of these listed as being on Disc 2. One simply says "Disc 2 saves" which I presume means there's a few of them on the file for you to choose from. If it's even compatible with your emulator. Though I imagine there are plenty of places out there that archive game saves for emulation
    Well, if I cannot find any other solution, that one is my last resort, because I had a golden chocobo and a lot of materia training, but it's better than nothing. I am so grateful to you

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

Wasn't that part notorious for hanging anyway? It happened to me often even on my Playstation.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by soukos View Post
    Surprising that this issue still exists. I wonder if the PSP hangs on this crap as well. Just a curiosity more than anything though

People may have to end up resorting to this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/39140/
    I cannot buy the game, firstly because I'm playing on a laptop and the official FF7 has its controls linked to a numkey pad, which I lack. Secondly, I've already been playing the game for ~ 50h and I cannot be bothered to begin from 0. Any other suggestions please?
    You can also play the game on PS3. It's easy to move save files from the internet to your PS3. You might even be able to export your current emulator save file to your PS3.

I never encountered this bug on PS1, the first PC release, or PS3.
    Last edited by Mirage; 04-05-2015 at 04:18 PM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?