Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyones music interests?

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Wikipedia classifies my favorite artists thusly: "alternative art pop/rock", "alternative indie dream pop/rock", "indie post-punk experimental art rock", "avant-garde electronica trip hop/intelligent dance music", "indie pop-folk", "jpop", and "hip hop."

That'd be Kate Bush, Blonde Redhead, Xiu Xiu, Bjork, the Weepies, Utada Hikaru, and Lupe Fiasco if you're interested.

So yes, I listen to everything.

Anymore I will listen to absolutely anything open-minded. I don't normally listen to country but I can deal with it. What I listen to always fluctuates as well. I'll listen to a certain genre for a few months or so and then usually move on to another. Lately I've been in a heavier kick, listening to a lot of All that Remains. The only music that I find somewhat unbearable, is most of the newer rap/hip-hop that gets played on the radio... pointless lyrics, no talent involved.

I listen to everything.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Whatever works. I prefer to avoid screaming and thrashing of drums to the point that it's just an ongoing noise, but most other genres have their upsides. I mostly prefer rock/pop etc, though.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!