Thread: GOD, SERIOUSLY...

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    I am so bored, it's hurting my brain. D<
    And I'm not tired enough to go to bed, and I don't have any games I haven't beaten a million times.

Does anyone know any games or anything that are addictive and time consuming on the interwebs? If so, please for the love of my sanity, post them here. D<
    >>> Play final fantasy..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

<a href="http://pupe.ameba.jp" target="_blank">http://pupe.ameba.jp</a>

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

If you're looking for a simple online browser game that can be quite addictive, I'd suggest you give a shot at Mafia Wars. In case you don't have Facebook, then I propose to you a challenge. I Wanna Be The Guy is an insanely hard platform game you can download to your desktop (it is about 60 MBs). It oughta keep you at it for few hours. If you play it on Medium, you're a wuss.

Blog Entries

I get over browser games pretty fast, so I am just going to recommend a couple of things you can get for free:

[Spelunky] -> Do you like Indiana Jones?! Do you like treasure!? Do you like snakes?! Spelunky is a really cool platformer game in which you are a treasure hunter exploring a gigantic crypt and every level is randomly generated! I am personally horrid at it, having only made it seven levels down, but I have a blast disarming traps or clearing a stage with tens of thousands of dollars worth of loot, only then to fall victim to an obvious trap or foolish mistake!

[Adventure Game Studio (Games)] -> Okay, so AGS by itself is developmental software for making video games, normally among the point and click deal, although a clever person can create alternatives! Anyways, the site also indexes and highlights games created with AGS software and so you get a catalog of free point-and-click games to play, thus entertaining yourself for hours, days, and years! The game linked in my signature, [Spooks], is one such game!

Failing an interest in downloading and running things directly, I guess you can always entertain yourself with a slew of tower defense games!?

lol world of warcraft

Read and study the Bible.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

whenever I fear the creep of boredom I carve small effigies from ivory soap

they eventually make great additions to my bathtub tsunami dioramas

(-o-)

-tie fighter

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MoonZapdos View Post
    If you're looking for a simple online browser game that can be quite addictive, I'd suggest you give a shot at Mafia Wars. In case you don't have Facebook, then I propose to you a challenge. I Wanna Be The Guy is an insanely hard platform game you can download to your desktop (it is about 60 MBs). It oughta keep you at it for few hours. If you play it on Medium, you're a wuss.
    I will second the notion of I Wanna Be The Guy. It is insanely hard indeed, I've only managed to beat it once. =[