Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's have another round, my esper mate!

....i'd like to have .......professor Xavier
    :vivi:
    - - -

Ūmaro...ウーマロウ
    "A yeti with a love for bone carvings. Stronger than a gigas... but a bit unruly."

Banned

I'd chill with Odin. He'd just one-hit kill anything and anybody that tried to attack us or make fun of us.

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    I'd chill with Odin. He'd just one-hit kill anything and anybody that tried to attack us or make fun of us.
    or completely miss 80% of the time and leave you up sh** creek

Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beema View Post
    whats with the boobs and otherwise female physique then?

Starlett is also pretty scantily clad
    Ask the Hindu's why Shiva's a god with a feminine physique. Sometimes he's depicted as a guy and other times as a girl, but regardless he's still a god and not a goddess.
    Shiva in Final Fantasy is not the Hindu god. There are tons of differences between the two entities, and using one to set terms on the other is poor debate tactics. In Final Fantasy, Shiva is always referred to as a female, and is even described as being specifically female in FF Dissidia. Also, she is not always dressed revealingly or nude, as the (totally awesome) FFTA artwork shows.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.