Thread: What other Items are needed for Solomon Ring?

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default What other Items are needed for Solomon Ring?

and not racing themselves, but eventually, my love of FD films and races won me over, in fact this rates as probably my favorite premonition of the FD series, the special effects where astounding to see, (and pretty close thanks to the 3D) you can tell a lot of planning went into making the scene, but then that is what I have come to expect from such a thought provoking series.

This is the first time I have done this properly, so I am new to this sidequest.

Now, I am correct in assuming that when told I need 666 items, it means I need 6 of three separate items right? (I've heard it mentioned before), but which ones? I remember on Occult Fan mentioning "Steel Pipes", so I've got them, but other than that I'm stuck. Also does anyone know if there's away to get the Occult Fan magazines if you missed them the first time around? I don't think they're in Esthar shop. Any help will be appreciated.

Six Steel Pipes, six Malboro Tentacles and six Remedy+s. You'll need sixty Remedies and Alexander's Med Lv Up for the Remedy+s.

I think you can buy the Occult Fans from the Esthar Book Shop if you have Tonberry's Familiar.

Blog Entries

Default Doomtrain rocks!!

6 steel pipes
    6 remedy +
    6 Marlboro tenticles
    1 solomons ring

After you have all those items try to use the solomons ring in the item inventory. Then Doomtrain is yours.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Articles
    Blog Entries

@TheSpoonyBard

You can only buy Occult Fan I and II, the others must be found at certain points in the game. Just for a complete list:

Occult Fan I: Library of Balamb Garden // Buy in Esthar Shop with the proper Tonberry-ability
    Occult Fan II: Find in Dollet in the room of the card queen's husband // Can be dug up with Angelo-Search // Buy in Esthar Shop with the proper Tonberry-abililty

Occult Fan III: When first visiting F.H., talk to the fisherman which is seen in the cutscene with the garden crashing into the town. You must go down a ladder near the upper lift station to get to him.
    Occult Fan IV: When first visiting Esthar, go to the man whose dog is just running away and bring it back. After that, talk to a certain guard near the residence.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for your answers, I apreciate them.

I'll get right on it next time I play (Or when I get Med Level up if I havent' already.)

For future reference just go to gamefaqs.com b/c theres a billion questions asked that could be answered in 2 sec on there :x